a china MOD.
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

#31: Re: a china MOD. Author: Sapa PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:18 pm
    —
Yes i have steald things! i have used a PC game and changed it even if the copywright tells me i cant!

I have steald sounds and images from the world wide weeb, i have stealed things from other mods, im not that perfect like you, simply telling that all the things you have used in your mods is either made by your self or borrowed from the owners with an ok

Make them unavailable for the community..who the hell cares! :x

#32: Re: a china MOD. Author: Nomada_Firefox PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:31 pm
    —
Well, most of my mods use content from other mods made a lot of years ago and from other CC games. I can not hide that I have been modding with these resources for years.

But there are a lot of free resources on the net, images, sounds and more and when I needed some new thing, I have made it by myself.

Other point can be if the creators are online. Many people is out but I continue very lived. Usually there is a normal rule between all the mods on the world, when the creator from some is out the net and probably he will not appears more, the solution is ask to other member from his team if there was one or give credits to him at a first place.

But here............I continue very online on the community and nobody asked me never about it. Even if my answer was "no". Have fun but I have been only for more of 10 years.

#33: Re: a china MOD. Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:57 am
    —
If it hasn't been released I could understand someone being upset seeing their work released by someone else before the original creator had a chance to.

#34: Re: a china MOD. Author: Nomada_Firefox PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:20 pm
    —
At the end, he has not asked, he has not given credit and he is taking the credit from others for himself. He has not made anything correct and at this case, he can not tell that I have been offline. You know very well about it Platoon_Michael.;)

The unique difference here is my opinion about share or not with other mods the Ebro maps. For it I use a global answer and it is "no" and they were made only for my mod and not for a chinese civil war mod. At the end, I wait convert my battle of Ebro mod to LSA.

#35: Re: a china MOD. Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:32 pm
    —
Ebro on LSA sounds good Nomada_Firefox!

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2