CC-LSA A Bridge too far mod Ready
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

#1: CC-LSA A Bridge too far mod Ready Author: Nomada_Firefox PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:08 pm
    —
Lately I´m working on finish a small mod with game, at a first place it will be a LSA with only 32 maps, it will be smaller and probably a smaller headache for players. I will use some things from the CC WAR-ABTF for by example the scenaryeditor screen but few more new things will be added, the great difference will be the amount of troops, their start positions and a strategic map with only the 32 LSA maps.

Perhaps later, if it does not crash on my face, I will add other things from the old CC-WAR ABTF.

Other things that I would like make for LSA would be a Battle of Ebro mod and a conversion from WAR to LSA but before you think bad, as before conversions, people will need LSA and WAR because by example, it will need maps from WAR. Probably it sounds crazy but I find it possible and LSA adds some new good features.

Other proyects can be a Invansion Normandy mod for TLD or LSA. But before I think on future, I will finish previous works, perhaps on not too time if I have not great problems, I can finish the ABFT for LSA. Thanks to Mafi BD9 and the CCLSA workbook tool the work is not too slow and all the other would be create new battles, operations and campaigns. Have fun.

Last edited by Nomada_Firefox on Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: CC-LSA A Bridge too far mod. Author: buufaceLocation: Thailand PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:32 pm
    —
Thanks Firefox for your hard work !

#3: Re: CC-LSA A Bridge too far mod. Author: kwenistonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:34 pm
    —
Something to look forward to, thanks man!

#4: Re: CC-LSA A Bridge too far mod. Author: Nomada_Firefox PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:26 am
    —
Few days ago I released this mod, it can be found on Moddb.
http://www.moddb.com/mods/a-bridge-too-far-mod-10-to-lsa

For a list of changes, I recomend you enter this link. Have fun.

#5: Re: CC-LSA A Bridge too far mod Ready Author: dj PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:58 am
    —
Thanks amigo.  But I can not seem to get access to your download section.  When I try to register on your site, I keep getting error messages.

#6: Re: CC-LSA A Bridge too far mod Ready Author: kwenistonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:03 pm
    —
This should work without problems:

http://www.moddb.com/mods/a-bridge-too-far-mod-10-to-lsa/downloads/a-bridge-too-far-mod-10

Thanks FF.

#7: Re: CC-LSA A Bridge too far mod Ready Author: george-1st PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:25 pm
    —
Hey there. Great job with the mods for ABTF to CC5 maps. I downloaded your maps and installed 2 nights ago. The old maps from ABTF a neat but the LSA map graphics are much better.

I just posted asking for help how to recode the LSA maps for usage in CC5 and CCIII - Cross of Iron,. as I am clueless as to what to do but will try if no one is willing to recode them.

Could you give me some pointers as to how to go about doing this?

Thanks

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1