This was fun!
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

#1: This was fun! Author: Sapa PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:16 am
    —
After knocking out a Staghound in the city of Eindhoven the vehicle just went invisible!

Only smoke was left of it! :)

eindhoven.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  289.52 KB
 Viewed:  4892 Time(s)

eindhoven.jpg

#2: Re: This was fun! Author: Nomada_Firefox PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:24 am
    —
The problem is the factory floor element from this position of the map, obviously the game thinks on it as the interior of a factory with a roof and you can not see the vehicle.

#3: Re: This was fun! Author: Sapa PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:44 am
    —
Noticed today that the Allies has the Me 109 as Air support in the Super Mega Patch, but missed to make a screenshoot  8O

#4: Re: This was fun! Author: Nomada_Firefox PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:11 pm
    —
Sapa wrote (View Post):
Noticed today that the Allies has the Me 109 as Air support in the Super Mega Patch, but missed to make a screenshoot  Shocked

Perhaps it was a captured airplane.  Cool

#5: Re: This was fun! Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:34 pm
    —
I think I know what has happened.

If you look there is a street pole going over the road at that spot. When the tank was alive I bet the pole was removed but now that is dead there is no unit inside/under the roof for it to be removed.

#6: Re: This was fun! Author: Nomada_Firefox PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:25 pm
    —
Tejszd wrote (View Post):

If you look there is a street pole going over the road at that spot. When the tank was alive I bet the pole was removed but now that is dead there is no unit inside/under the roof for it to be removed.

Yes but it is coded as factory floor...........if it had been coded as the street, nobody had seen any problem. On my opinion this was the biggest fault from these new CC games, creators tried make a close combat more realistic than it was never and they added a lot of bugs, the pathfind and the troops ignoring orders from the past were part from these bugs. Now the lastest updates have fixed them very well but they could save a lot of time if they had not looked for too much perfection.

#7: Re: This was fun! Author: QMLocation: Australia PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:19 am
    —
Nice shot Mats!  Blew him to smithereens, left nothing but a smoking hole in the ground.

Firefox.  You would prefer sprites to be seen to move over an elevated image?  Is that a prefered option you are saying?

The problem I see here is that there is a wreck in the middle of the road that cannot be seen that could in fact hinder pathing without the players knowledge.

Question.  If a vehicle is destroyed half in and half out of an image (building) with an .rfm file is the wreck shown or not?  From what I recall the wreck is shown and the .rfm is activated.  Yes/no?  

Question:  Should wrecks activate .rfm files?  I say yes.

Mats destroyed vehicle must have fitted excatly into the .rfm cutout for it to do that.  What are the odds?

#8: Re: This was fun! Author: Sapa PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:32 pm
    —
Yeaa thougth so to! and the next battle my advancing Germans was attacked by a Me 109..what a great day :)

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1