# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

#1: Historical Grand Campaign Author: Sapa PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:03 am
    —
Working on changing the game to what i think should be more historical

Changing Grand Campaign, Teams, Battlegroups,Forcepool and Static BGs

Removed connection between Beek and Nijmegen Bridge. Now the 508 / 82 AB have to move throught Nijmegen to reach the bridge ;)

Removed Static BG from Nijmegen Bridge, reinforced Static BG in Nijmegen (you will never capture this without armour support from 30th Corps). You will have to wait or try to cross the Waal river to the west

Removed Static BG from Eindhoven, now the 30th Corps has a chance move north after fighting the Walkensvaard map and reach Son Bridge on Sep 18 (i dont think there was any heavy battle in Eindhoven?)

more to come;)

#2: Re: Historical Grand Campaign Author: Sapa PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:25 am
    —
Static BG at Arnhem Road Bridge changed to Erzatz unit
Static BG at Arnhem Rail Bridge changed to Luftwaffe unit
Paul Gräbner moved South

Now there is maybe a chance for Frost to actually take the bridge, German reinforcements from North East delayed two turns Wink

arnhem.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  172.73 KB
 Viewed:  16094 Time(s)

arnhem.jpg

#3: Re: Historical Grand Campaign Author: QMLocation: Australia PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:56 am
    —
Excellent.  Nice work Mats!

#4: Re: Historical Grand Campaign Author: Sapa PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:16 am
    —
Thankyou! :)

Mr Gräbner and the SS-Pz.Aufkl.Abt. 9 now have full force, i think he had about 20 vehicles and 200 men ;)

gräbner.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  156.73 KB
 Viewed:  16087 Time(s)

gräbner.jpg

#5: Re: Historical Grand Campaign Author: Sapa PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:45 am
    —
Kampfgruppe Knaust now has several Tigers from Panzer Kompanie Hummel as support (couldnt stand the lack of German armour any more)

knaust.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  153.87 KB
 Viewed:  16083 Time(s)

knaust.jpg

#6: Re: Historical Grand Campaign Author: Sapa PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:32 pm
    —
And the reworked Valkeswaard by Mr Schrecken btw great work! thankyou!  Very Happy

Valken.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  55.89 KB
 Viewed:  16071 Time(s)

Valken.jpg

#7: Re: Historical Grand Campaign Author: Sapa PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:43 pm
    —
Some Panthers added to Battlegroups from the 10.SS Panzer Division

10 ss.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  155.1 KB
 Viewed:  16069 Time(s)

10 ss.jpg

#8: Re: Historical Grand Campaign Author: pagskier PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:12 am
    —
I`m really looking forward to play this!!

#9: Re: Historical Grand Campaign Author: southern_land PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:21 am
    —
Hmmmm Sapa is modding again    and so it begins... Bah hahahaha  

more addictive that crack Cocaine

#10: Re: Historical Grand Campaign Author: US_BrakeLocation: USA PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:57 am
    —
US Army 82nd paratroopers and a captured German Panther Tank, Holland, operation Market Garden 1944

USArmy82ndPantherHolland44.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  42.78 KB
 Viewed:  16047 Time(s)

USArmy82ndPantherHolland44.jpg

#11: Re: Historical Grand Campaign Author: Sapa PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:55 am
    —
southern_land wrote (View Post):

hmm..no im not modding just changing some details  Very Happy

#12: Re: Historical Grand Campaign Author: southern_land PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:55 am
    —
Sapa wrote (View Post):

yeah right.  that's like saying a few beers and a toke or three of pot doesn't lead to a ragfing heroin addiction Very Happy

#13: Re: Historical Grand Campaign Author: Sapa PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:00 am
    —
Sapa wrote (View Post):

yeah right.  that's like saying a few beers and a toke or three of pot doesn't lead to a ragfing heroin addiction Very Happy

He he  Very Happy  I love you  Wink

#14: Re: Historical Grand Campaign Author: Sapa PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:28 am
    —
Mainscreen

mainscreen.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  108.06 KB
 Viewed:  15991 Time(s)

mainscreen.jpg

#15: Re: Historical Grand Campaign Author: buufaceLocation: Thailand PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:40 am
    —
Sapa will you be making any changes to the Weapons or Vehicles data?

#16: Re: Historical Grand Campaign Author: Sapa PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:10 am
    —
Not anything planned at the moment....Teams, forcepools, static BGs, map BTDs (reworked map by Schrecken) and some graphics.

I have plans for Voicies and weapon sounds too, music allready changed to CC2 theme ;)

Music.rar
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Music.rar
 Filesize:  489.09 KB
 Downloaded:  430 Time(s)

#17: Re: Historical Grand Campaign Author: stienerLocation: Gibsons B.C. canada PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:07 am
    —
any idea when the mod will be ready Sapa?
IMHO to make it more historical, i would have only added maybe 4 tiger 1's to knaust..not 15, and added 5 or 6 mk 4's and a couple of 75mm paks to Euling instead of panthers.  Smile  just my opinon tho  Cool

#18: Re: Historical Grand Campaign Author: 0202243 PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:26 am
    —
Very Happy  looks nice
can't wait to try this one out

thx sapa

#19: Re: Historical Grand Campaign Author: Sapa PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:02 am
    —
Removed allmost every mortar in the game, couldnt stand getting massacred all the time with hits eeevveeeryyy time :(

Now you can actually play the game and its fun! :)

....posts about the armor, have you red the book "A bridge to faar"?  Maybe this is totally wrong but there are a lot more Tigers and Panthers in that one than i have putted into the game...would really be nice to have an accurate source about the Geman armor strength in Market-Garden because every source i have seen shows different datas and facts...hmmm..

#20: Re: Historical Grand Campaign Author: Sapa PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:27 am
    —
Removed 50% of the Tiger I force for Kampfgruppe Knaust ;)

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 4