Historical Grand Campaign
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

#16: Re: Historical Grand Campaign Author: Sapa PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:10 am
    —
Not anything planned at the moment....Teams, forcepools, static BGs, map BTDs (reworked map by Schrecken) and some graphics.

I have plans for Voicies and weapon sounds too, music allready changed to CC2 theme ;)

Music.rar
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Music.rar
 Filesize:  489.09 KB
 Downloaded:  434 Time(s)

#17: Re: Historical Grand Campaign Author: stienerLocation: Gibsons B.C. canada PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:07 am
    —
any idea when the mod will be ready Sapa?
IMHO to make it more historical, i would have only added maybe 4 tiger 1's to knaust..not 15, and added 5 or 6 mk 4's and a couple of 75mm paks to Euling instead of panthers.  Smile  just my opinon tho  Cool

#18: Re: Historical Grand Campaign Author: 0202243 PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:26 am
    —
Very Happy  looks nice
can't wait to try this one out

thx sapa

#19: Re: Historical Grand Campaign Author: Sapa PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:02 am
    —
Removed allmost every mortar in the game, couldnt stand getting massacred all the time with hits eeevveeeryyy time :(

Now you can actually play the game and its fun! :)

....posts about the armor, have you red the book "A bridge to faar"?  Maybe this is totally wrong but there are a lot more Tigers and Panthers in that one than i have putted into the game...would really be nice to have an accurate source about the Geman armor strength in Market-Garden because every source i have seen shows different datas and facts...hmmm..

#20: Re: Historical Grand Campaign Author: Sapa PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:27 am
    —
Removed 50% of the Tiger I force for Kampfgruppe Knaust ;)

#21: Re: Historical Grand Campaign Author: buufaceLocation: Thailand PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:12 am
    —
Sapa rather than removing motars why not edit the data files to reduce thier deadliness??

Removing them utterly is taking away an important tactical element from the game (mortar smoke and surpression)

#22: Re: Historical Grand Campaign Author: Sapa PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:45 am
    —
Because i hate them and the girlie soldiers runs anyway in the wrong direction when they got under surpression from one bullet...and the smoke..i cant really say i miss it...

Its rather nice to see a "88" survive a 15 minute battle ;)

#23: Re: Historical Grand Campaign Author: pagskier PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:10 pm
    —
But mortar are iomportant to supress ennemy in open no?

#24: Re: Historical Grand Campaign Author: Sapa PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:24 pm
    —
Yes in Last Stand Arnhem they kill 50% of the enemy troops and 99% of the AT-guns, thats why i removed a lot of them...

thats my opinion Wink

#25: Re: Historical Grand Campaign Author: pagskier PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:43 am
    —
yeah I agree with you
TBH I'm looking forward to this mod to start to play again LSA! I found it quite dissapointing campaing wise...

But having mortar in battlegroup is usually quite important to ground your ennemy, could it be possible to reduce their effectiveness instead?

#26: Re: Historical Grand Campaign Author: buufaceLocation: Thailand PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:19 am
    —
yes Sapa its easy enough to reduce thier blast radius or kill rating to make them more similar to mortars in cc5. Without having to remove them entirely from the game

#27: Re: Historical Grand Campaign Author: Sapa PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:32 am
    —
-Herr Kapten! The Americans are attacking! 10 to 1 !!!

-Dont worry soldier..we have a mortar  Very Happy

mortar.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  300.62 KB
 Viewed:  12543 Time(s)

mortar.jpg

#28: Re: Historical Grand Campaign Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:34 am
    —
Sapa I'm not sure where you stand, do you like LSA mortars or not? Please make your feelings more clear.  Razz

#29: Re: Historical Grand Campaign Author: Sapa PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:34 am
    —
Hehe  Cool

#30: Re: Historical Grand Campaign Author: Sapa PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:58 am
    —
some more changes

2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  184.32 KB
 Viewed:  12507 Time(s)

2.jpg

1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  179.51 KB
 Viewed:  12507 Time(s)

1.jpg

#31: Re: Historical Grand Campaign Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:05 am
    —
Those flags look very Nice.

#32: Re: Historical Grand Campaign Author: Sapa PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:51 pm
    —
Thankyou :)

Battlegroup names on flags

names.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  186.86 KB
 Viewed:  13246 Time(s)

names.jpg

#33: Re: Historical Grand Campaign Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:15 am
    —
Looks good Sapa!

#34: Re: Historical Grand Campaign Author: Therion PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:19 pm
    —
Sapa wrote (View Post):
-Herr Kapten! The Americans are attacking! 10 to 1 !!!

-Dont worry soldier..we have a mortar  Very Happy

CC mortars are a joke - instant communications, instant aiming and instant projectile impact.

#35: Re: Historical Grand Campaign Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:08 am
    —
May I suggest putting the text under the flags within a colored box that provides better contrast?

I can't read what currently is displayed

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 4