CCMT: Korea: The Forgotten War
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Modern Tactics

#1: CCMT: Korea: The Forgotten War Author: Bel8910 PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:31 pm
    —
http://www.filehosting.org/file/details/248001/CCMT_KOREA.rar

Here is the link to download CCMT: Korea.  There are still few things not complete with it (ie on the Battlegroup Screen I did not change the "GERMANS" button to "NKPA").  
Again, this focuses on American Forces only (although Bren, Sten, Vickers and Lee-Enfield weapons are included). For the battles, use "BIG TALOS IV" and "AIRFIELD" maps.
I divided the teams up into "TO&E".  These are based on 1945 TO&Es.  I was unable to find any TO&E for Korea; however, everything I read said the US Army based their units on the WW II model, they just had to re-learn everything in Korea.  Further, Korea saw the advance of tactics (like helicopter assaults).   I did keep "classic" teams after the TO&E.  Also, there is a "24th Infantry" group to simulate Task Force Smith and the beginning of  US Forces in the so-called Police Action.
With CCMT maps I have found that there is a wide array of ways to do battles. Esp with 1950's era weapons...you need to get CLOSE to fight; not like CC Modern Tactics where a M-16 has the potential to shoot all the way across the map (a little exaggerated, I know).
If you know how to mod, you'll know how to load everything.  If you don't, it's easy, though I didn't add a "readme" file.   That's about it.   Maybe someone can  use this as a base and convert it over to TLD, LSA or COI.   As always, any feedback is appreciated.  Thanks to Matrix Games and everyone who contributed.  Again, if you see something that is yours and you don't want it used, let me know and I'll remove it.  ENJOY!

#2: Re: CCMT: Korea: The Forgotten War Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:54 pm
    —
THANKS bel8910!

#3: Re: CCMT: Korea: The Forgotten War Author: US_BrakeLocation: USA PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:27 pm
    —
Thanks Bel8910   Cool

#4: Re: CCMT: Korea: The Forgotten War Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:26 pm
    —
Missed this before, thanks Bel8910!

Edit: unfortunately the file is no longer hosted at the link

#5: Re: CCMT: Korea: The Forgotten War Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:41 pm
    —
Of Course!

This happens because they would not put them in the download section Wink

#6: Re: CCMT: Korea: The Forgotten War Author: Bel8910 PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:44 am
    —
Hey, guys....is the file missing?   I'm on travel overseas right now, but when I return home I'll repost for everyone.  I know we used to be able to post at this CSO, but either MOOXE doesn't allow it anymore or I just haven't figured out how to do it since I haven't done it in awhile.  sorry about that....

#7: Re: CCMT: Korea: The Forgotten War Author: US_BrakeLocation: USA PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:25 pm
    —

Mooxe will help us. He loves us.  Embarassed

wwIIleaders.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  11.83 KB
 Viewed:  6689 Time(s)

wwIIleaders.jpg

#8: Re: CCMT: Korea: The Forgotten War Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:10 pm
    —
can you put a new download link Bel??

thanks for your effort! Wink

#9: Re: CCMT: Korea: The Forgotten War Author: Bel8910 PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:48 am
    —
let me know if this works or not....it has the gadgets, sounds, data files, tanks/wrecks, and .dll file.

http://www.filehosting.org/file/details/334742/ccmt-_korea.zip

#10: Re: CCMT: Korea: The Forgotten War Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:10 pm
    —
I can´t download Bel....
but I found a copy on my external hard drive;)

#11: Re: CCMT: Korea: The Forgotten War Author: Bel8910 PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:32 pm
    —
sorry about that Dak_Legion...next time I'll just split it up and post it in the thread.  Enjoy!

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Modern Tactics

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1