Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

#1: One data file LSA Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:37 pm
    —
Hi All!

I'm starting to shape LSA and I found this error while at a port of CCMTof LSA

I do not understand......mount 0,gun 0...but they are assigned a weapon...

I hope suggestions Laughing  Laughing

UO0001.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  14.38 KB
 Viewed:  4100 Time(s)

UO0001.jpg

#2: Re: One data file LSA Author: karlmortarLocation: Falköping,Sweden PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:45 am
    —
It says that that the 1st gun attached to the vehicle's chassi has ammo that it can't use.
Vehicle 0 is the vehicle's "ID" number and refers to the index number in the Vehice file.
mount 0 means that all guns attached here are mounted on the chassi, mount 1 means guns attached to the turret.
Gun 0 means the first gun out of 3 (numbered 0-2) that can be attached to the mount.
Ammo 0 is AP shells, 1 is HE shells, 2 is HEAT, 3 is smoke and 4 is Special ammo.

All these numbers merely serves as indicators where the problem is.

Hope this helps. Very Happy

#3: Re: One data file LSA Author: Dima PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:05 pm
    —
That's actually a progress as in CC5, a system would just tell : Fuck off Wink

#4: Re: One data file LSA Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:56 pm
    —
Not sure how many error messages were improved in the re-releases and or for which re-releases but that is step forward from CC5 which has not been discussed/publicized much....

#5: Re: One data file LSA Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:13 pm
    —
Hi all!

the truth is that it is a good tool.

indicating where they will find errors and that they can be solved.

I'm turning the original data CCMT in Last Stand Arhem but these errors appear,I tried to correct but I have not found positive results Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad

Dima:you have all the reason Wink  Wink

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1