Game crash
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

#1: Game crash Author: papa_whisky PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:24 am
    —
I am over half way through the most recent version of LSA. I have experienced my first crash. The crash repeatedly occurs at a battle in the campaign at the end of a battle at the point force moral breaks. This battle is a turkey shoot as the germans enter the map against my well prepared positions. The map is Arnhem Heights. I have never installed a mod.

I am using win 7 64 bit. The game ceases to respond with a windows message close combat engine executable is not responding. Eventually I have to force the closure of the game.

Rather than allowing for another outcome of the battle, which may prevent a crash, is there anyway of editing an on going campaign text to go back a step in time and move forward with it from there?

#2: Re: Game crash Author: dunx55 PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:15 pm
    —
hey,
I have a similar issue with Nijmegen bridge except its a 'Cannot save file' error.  I've posted a request for help in the Tech forum so hopefully someone will pick up on it and be able to help.

#3: Re: Game crash Author: papa_whisky PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:49 am
    —
I have had one further crash on another map also during night. Anybody else find this?

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1