Detailed Troop Information
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

#1: Detailed Troop Information Author: Daemonhunter PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:10 pm
    —
Hi guys.

I'm new to CC and I have been trying to get my head around the game. Doing ok (but not great) so reading lots of FAQ's and help guides to try and get as much information as I can. A couple of time I read 'I won't go into details on the units because every different type of unit has it's full specifications listed in the manual'.  I purchased a downloaded version of the game and it came with a pdf manual ( Ebook) which is about 85 pages long. It's a great start to the game but only has 4 pages on units, and then it is only a brief paragraph description on Infantry, Mortars, Machine Guns and Tanks. I gather in the Retail pack there was information (a manual) on the specifics of each unit (German MG units, the American Sherman Tanks etc etc.)

Does anyone know if this was the case, and if so is it possible to get hold of this? (free download or purchase ok)

#2: Re: Detailed Troop Information Author: stienerLocation: Gibsons B.C. canada PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:31 am
    —
nope...i dont think so..all you get is thePDF you got already.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1