Anyone looking for the original game?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: Anyone looking for the original game? Author: dmuytjens PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:52 pm
    —
Howdy all,
as a long time fan of the close combat series I own all the games (1 to 5), although the Russian Campaign is MIA at the moment, but will probably find that one back too. I have always enjoyed playing them but they have been laying under my bed for a long time and I figured I might as well make someone else happy with them. I dont own any of the boxes or manuals, just the case with the original cd.
All I want for them is the postal costs. Let me know if anyone is interested!
If you happen to live in the Netherlands and can come pick them up that would be best of course! :)

Greetings,

Dirk

#2: Re: Anyone looking for the original game? Author: dmuytjens PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:37 pm
    —
I have just found back Close Combat III too Smile

#3: Re: Anyone looking for the original game? Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:06 am
    —
Glad you found your missing disk and are back playing as the community is still here....

#4: Re: Anyone looking for the original game? Author: dmuytjens PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:00 pm
    —
Hi Tsjezid, thanks for the welcome but Im not playing myself anymore. Im trying to give them away to someone who might enjoy them.
No one is looking for the original games? Would really be a shame to throw them in the bin!

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1