Okinawa Map 178 crashes?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

#1: Okinawa Map 178 crashes? Author: Tamikastorm PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:32 am
    —
While playing the great Okinawa Mod for CC5, I found that when ever the Map 178 was clicked on and enlarged it crashed the game. Also, whenever a battle was to be fought on 178 it also crashed. I have downed loaded the entire mod again, and tried the individual map for this Map, but still crashes. Does anyone know why or how to fix this prob?

#2: Re: Okinawa Map 178 crashes? Author: salhexe PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:07 am
    —
Try this, fixed the problem for me. You playing my vetmod or custom?

Hill178BtdTxt.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Hill178BtdTxt.zip
 Filesize:  60.2 KB
 Downloaded:  401 Time(s)

#3: Re: Okinawa Map 178 crashes? Author: Tamikastorm PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:15 am
    —
Thankyou for the help, I'll give it a go. I am using the download V102. I see there is a stand alone version, I had troubles getting this to work. I not new to Close combat, loved the game since it first came out. However I am still learning a lot in how to fix small probs in the Mods. Your Okinawa Mod is awesome to say the least. A great achievement. Pity there is not more of the Pacific Theatre. I would just love a Mod for something like New Guinea in WW2 at the time of Kokoda Trail, Gona, Buna, etc.

#4: Re: Okinawa Map 178 crashes? Author: Tamikastorm PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:43 am
    —
Gave that download a go. I reinstalled CC5, did the patch, all good V501. Then loaded Okinawa and maps with your 2 files used instead of old map files. Still crashed when i enlarged the map.

I also get a problem when changing sometimes from one Mod to another in CC5. For eg, I can play Okinawa ok, then say Karelia 2 ok, then I load up Bloody Omaha and I get a message when trying to load in config something like this.
Cannot find Campaign file because it does not exist. I look in the folder where it should be and fair enough it is gone, along with all other files in folder. The only way I find I can resolve this is to reload from scratch CC5, patch and then the Mod first and then play it. Is this a common prob? Can you help? thanks

#5: Re: Okinawa Map 178 crashes? Author: Sapa PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:51 am
    —
There is not Salhexe who made the Okinawamod, just a note  Wink

#6: Re: Okinawa Map 178 crashes? Author: salhexe PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:52 am
    —
I specified vetmod   Wink

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1