A new "modder" has entered in the city... xD
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

#1: A new "modder" has entered in the city... xD Author: Rek PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:17 am
    —
Hello... the last nine years i only has been a player of CC games (mainly CC5), and, of course, of cc mods.

At this summer i begining to do something more: i entered in the dificult world of modding. So i want everybody to know that. xD

Below this words i show you in what matter i´m working now:

This looks great, i known, ... but in battles screen is very diferent (due to the resolution, the image is take directly from google maps).  Crying or Very sad

And there below, a "candy" for all spaniyard like me that "fighting" with the language of Shaspeare every day... xD

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=217837782809930494301.0004aae56c77e74b1a97a

#2: Re: A new "modder" has entered in the city... xD Author: Sapa PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:13 am
    —
Welcome to Hell  Wink

#3: Re: A new "modder" has entered in the city... xD Author: southern_land PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:47 am
    —
cool a nice tank heavy mod

#4: Re: A new "modder" has entered in the city... xD Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:00 pm
    —
Good Idea Rek!

#5: Re: A new "modder" has entered in the city... xD Author: kwenistonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:19 pm
    —
Always nice to see new modders arriving to town! I wish you GL on your project(s), and lots of patience! Smile

#6: Re: A new "modder" has entered in the city... xD Author: Rek PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:07 am
    —
Thanks to all!!  Razz

i hope to finish my projects... some day  Wink

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1