Unit experience (aka Green vs Yellow vs Orange)
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

#1: Unit experience (aka Green vs Yellow vs Orange) Author: kwenistonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:54 pm
    —
Hello, maybe it's somewhere here on the forum (couldn't find it), but something that's been bugging/annoying me ever since I've played CC, is the randomness of the unit experience of the default battle group selection.
You can remove a unit with only combat training experience from the selection, and get a 'seen battle' unit back instead after a few double clicks, or an experienced unit vs a seen combat unit, or a veteran unit vs an experienced unit, obviously giving you an advantage on the battlefield. This even happens if it's the last unit in the forcepool.

So, to avoid this mindless doubleclicking, is it not possible to always have the best available unit automatically selected, instead of having to remove/add units until they're better experienced? Thanks!

#2: Re: Unit experience (aka Green vs Yellow vs Orange) Author: CSO_Talorgan PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:39 pm
    —
... or take the "Iron Man" approach and be grateful for whoever shows up!

What happens in real life?

Exclamation

#3: Re: Unit experience (aka Green vs Yellow vs Orange) Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:41 pm
    —
I brought this up with WAR and the answer wasn't what you or I would want to hear.

It is indeed a "deal with" it approach to the game.

Sorry.

I personally hate it myself.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1