CC:LSA Strategic Map Size Questioin
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

#1: CC:LSA Strategic Map Size Questioin Author: GaryChildress PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:19 pm
    —
The current strategic map for LSA is 2500 high x 1875 wide. Can this map be rotated by 90 degrees so that it is 1875 high x 2500 wide? Or would it no longer work with the game if I did that?

Conversely, Can I create any size map I want for the strategic map? Are there limits to how high or wide the Strategic map can be?

Many thanks!

#2: Re: CC:LSA Strategic Map Size Questioin Author: Cathartes PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:27 pm
    —
You can at least go to 2500x2500.  There is a limit, but don't recall what it is; however, the larger you go, the more it can lag and drag as you scroll across the map in game.

#3: Re: CC:LSA Strategic Map Size Questioin Author: GaryChildress PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:45 pm
    —
Cathartes wrote (View Post):
You can at least go to 2500x2500.  There is a limit, but don't recall what it is; however, the larger you go, the more it can lag and drag as you scroll across the map in game.

Thanks for the reply Cathartes! Is it possible to go smaller than 2500 x 1875? For instance could I do a map 1000 x 1500?

#4: Re: CC:LSA Strategic Map Size Questioin Author: Cathartes PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:12 pm
    —
you can always go smaller, don't know what the lower limit is, if there is one at all.

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1