Allied campaign so far
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Total Realism Sub Mod

#1: Allied campaign so far Author: MajorFrank PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:21 pm
    —
I have 17 days remaining in the TRSM Grand Campaign I'm waging as the allied against the Gerries. I think this is the most epic campaign I've waged. I think I've received one King George V Issue medal for a soldier who was subsequently lost in battle and plenty of Distinguished Service Orders. No victoria crosses.

I play with elite difficulty and everything but always see enemy checked for Germans. I don't make a huge effort to minimize my losses, I try to go for  a more realistic and challenging 'attacking' gameplay experience.

TRSM-GJS.png
 Description:
Campaign so far.
 Filesize:  489.86 KB
 Viewed:  9379 Time(s)

TRSM-GJS.png

#2: Re: Allied campaign so far Author: Dima PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:33 pm
    —
Now you gotta try to achive same in H2H Smile

#3: Re: Allied campaign so far Author: MajorFrank PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:36 pm
    —
Well I'll see about that. To be honest I'm not that interested in becoming the 'über-fast-click-meister' to rule over teh noobs in CC. To me CC has always been a kind of a living history thing, to play when I happen to read some war book about a certain conflict.

Thanks for the invitation though.  Smile

#4: Re: Allied campaign so far Author: Nacrox PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:29 am
    —
Offtopic: To have a living history feel, you need someone knows how to perform on the battles. The AI itself doesn't think as a human

And playing against a player is more exciting, you feel that every move is very dangerous

And playing in a uber-fast-click-meister way is only effective against the AI Razz (as the AI doesn't counter-attack)

--------------

Anyway, good screenshot  Smile

#5: Re: Allied campaign so far Author: dgfredLocation: N.C., USA PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:35 pm
    —
Nice fighting Major!  Cool

Close Combat Series -> Total Realism Sub Mod

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1