Does anybody play CC2?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: Does anybody play CC2? Author: VonStauffenberg PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:56 pm
    —
I am in desperate need of a human challenger, as the AI has proven itself incompetent time and time again. Where can I find CC2 players, if they still exist? I have looked on gameranger and no one seems to be playing. Am I looking in the wrong place?

#2: Re: Does anybody play CC2? Author: kawasakyLocation: Zagreb, Hrvatska PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:17 pm
    —
You are looking at the right place, but at the wrong times. There are but  a few of us left...
Check your priv. messages Smile

#3: Re: Does anybody play CC2? Author: VonStauffenberg PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:24 pm
    —
I have no private messages....

#4: Re: Does anybody play CC2? Author: dgfredLocation: N.C., USA PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:45 pm
    —
The guys from tournament house play on GameRanger all the time. Both campaigns and fun/ladder matches. Go to tournamenthouse.com  Wink  .

#5: Re: Does anybody play CC2? Author: US_BrakeLocation: USA PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:27 pm
    —
There are CC2 players at gameranger. Best to host a room to build up your friends list with opponents. Use a message on your hosted game "Seeking CC2 Opponents" ...."CC2 Players add me as friend" etc.

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1