Using Nomads Firefox CC2 ABTF map mod
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: Using Nomads Firefox CC2 ABTF map mod Author: george-1st PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:52 pm
    —
Recently I downloaded and installed Nomada's A Bridge Too Far CC2 mod into CC5:Invasion Normandy in order to play the old ABTF game.

I liked it so much that I thought about using the maps in CCIII:Cross of Iron.

I copy pasted the maps from the newly created A Bridge Too Far game into the CCIII:Cross of Iron map directory. Went into Battlemaker and made several new scenarios.

You can rename the maps or leave them as Nomada named them (MAP100, Map101, etc). Interesting part is, I can select the victory locations and add barrage, which is what I wanted.

(I still haven't figured out how to resize or re-code the New Matrix CC2:LSA maps for use in either of the new Matrix CCIII:CROSS OF IRON or CC5:INVASION NORMANDY). As soon as I do, I will be replacing Nomada's CC2 ABTF maps with the nicer graphics from CC2:LSA.

Will post progress.

#2: Re: Using Nomads Firefox CC2 ABTF map mod Author: Sapa PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:03 pm
    —
Been talked about several times before..most of them are to big for the old games, just a hint Wink

#3: Re: Using Nomads Firefox CC2 ABTF map mod Author: george-1st PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:08 pm
    —
Thanks.

I am playing a couple of the ones I like though. I guess I'll find out soon enough which ones will crash the game.

Gotta tell ya though, I am enjoying this....

#4: Re: Using Nomads Firefox CC2 ABTF map mod Author: Stwa PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:32 am
    —
Hi,

I have been using some of the maps that came with CC2 Redux for CCMT. These maps are nice, and they all seem to have tree shadows.

I downloaded a few of Firefox's maps, but they just seem to have trunk shadows.

That is ok and all, but I wondering if any of these had tree shadows applied them?

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1