TRSM 0982 DeathSounds
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Total Realism Sub Mod

#1: TRSM 0982 DeathSounds Author: RD_DeathDealerLocation: Bavaria, Germany PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:32 pm
    —
Hi All-

Here's the link to my Deathsounds MOD for GJS44, TRSM 0982:

TRSM 982 DeathSounds Plugin

Last edited by RD_DeathDealer on Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:27 am; edited 4 times in total

#2: Re: TRSM 0982 DeathSounds Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:59 am
    —
Gladly give it a try, thank you!

#3: Re: TRSM 0982 DeathSounds Author: CC_CO PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:21 pm
    —
Now I installed 0982 it sounds great with a related soundmod, however, the link posted just stay passive, saying "preparing download".

Where to find the mod in the download section? Have looked in submods?

#4: Re: TRSM 0982 DeathSounds Author: CC_CO PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:17 am
    —
Has anyone else experienced game-crash when playing the game with this sound-mod, that by the way sounds great from the sounds that works.

What to do? Reinstall?

#5: Re: TRSM 0982 DeathSounds Author: RD_DeathDealerLocation: Bavaria, Germany PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:59 am
    —
CC_CO,

Fixed the link above so that it directs you to the download section of this site.

I just played a clan war (Red Devils versus the Panzertruppen) and 4 or 5 of us had the sound mod installed without issue.

Twisted Evil

#6: Re: TRSM 0982 DeathSounds Author: CC_CO PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:06 pm
    —
Thanks for helping out RD_DeathDealer, however, it seems I still have the problem, although more sounds worked with this file? The sounds I can hear sounds awesome. Most of the wounds works fine, however the few that doesn't makes the game crash when activated. A few sounds like the mg34 sounds very flawed, like a radio being tuned in?

Can only be my CC folder being flawed after all those numerous installs and reinstalls of different mods over time. Trying to use my back-up CC folder first, then reinstall.

Hm, doesn't seem to help.

From my local FX folder. Is anything missing?

I should probably post this in the technical forums, right?

#7: Re: TRSM 0982 DeathSounds Author: RD_DeathDealerLocation: Bavaria, Germany PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:18 am
    —
CC_CO,

I think you have something else installed. I just installed the plugins for GJS44 TRSM 0982 and took screenshots:

Here's my LocalFX folder after installing the plugins:

Your Sound.sfx is 53 Mb and mine is showing 86 Mb. Those are different sound files.

I would delete the old deathsounds plugin (after uninstalling from ConfigMGR), download it again from this site, then reinstall the plugin.

#8: Re: TRSM 0982 DeathSounds Author: CC_CO PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:08 pm
    —
I finally got it to work. The Sound.sfx.file is now the 86 MB. Thanks for helping out RD_DeathDealer, great sound mod.

Close Combat Series -> Total Realism Sub Mod

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1