Does the ai improve depending on the processor speed?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: Does the ai improve depending on the processor speed? Author: Himmelreich PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:53 am
    —
This may just be me imagining it but for the longest time I played CC on a netbook with a 1.6 hz processor and the ai controlled forces would barely move at all some battles. Unless the enemy forces were made up largely of armour there would be very little movement often times.

I was curious how the game would run on my other computer that has a triple core cpu and it seems to me like it the ai is more aggressive and less prone to laying on the ground inching forward.  I am testing it using the Battle of Berlin mod for CC5 and I just had four Russian AI squads rush a house with a MG42 team and a Panzer IV/70 alongside it.

Is there any validity to the observation?

#2: Re: Does the ai improve depending on the processor speed? Author: Sapa PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:53 pm
    —
NO  Wink

#3: Re: Does the ai improve depending on the processor speed? Author: chessmasterLocation: Antwerp and Ghent PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:08 am
    —
nope

#4: Re: Does the ai improve depending on the processor speed? Author: Stwa PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:00 am
    —
dah  Wink

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1