Do mods have the latest patch included ?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Cross of Iron

#1: Do mods have the latest patch included ? Author: wallach79 PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:13 pm
    —
I have CoI with the latest patch - 3.60. I installed many mods with swap utility but I don't know if these conversions of CC3 mods to CoI have latest patch (3.60) also included. Most of the mods have their own exe. and ccr. files so if they don't have latest patch (which includes serious improuvements like vehicle pathing) then I can't play mods with the latest patch. So I ask you guys who make conversions what do you know about this matter ?

#2: Re: Do mods have the latest patch included ? Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:47 am
    —
they don't have the latest patches.

#3: Re: Do mods have the latest patch included ? Author: wallach79 PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:17 am
    —
I guess basically an exe file is not too heavily modified, I expect just a few lines, the rest is unknown for non-matrix people like me and you. I tried to play a converted CC3 mod to CoI with the new 3.60 exe and it works !  Basically I replaced the mod's exe file with Coi exe file. You can do the same and benefit of the latest patch in your old cc3 converted mods.

But there is something annoying me...how can I change AI player name in mods cuz I don't know a Manstein general in Japanese army if I play Pacific war e.g. Thanks

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Cross of Iron

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1