Well thats it for now....
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: Well thats it for now.... Author: fry30 PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:10 pm
    —
I am hooked on Cmx2. I thought CC was the best drug out there, now I'm not so sure. Mooxe you are the man, and everyone else here is great. That being said, however, I am probably not going to be around here (or missed) any longer. Catch yal later!

#2: Re: Well thats it for now.... Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:59 pm
    —
I haven't touched CC in Months.
Been working on using World Builder to make maps for Company of Hero's. (Baugnez)

It's a shame CC doesn't have Snow or a WB.

relic00003.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  470.18 KB
 Viewed:  12807 Time(s)

relic00003.jpg

#3: Re: Well thats it for now.... Author: Sapa PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:03 pm
    —
Nice! Smile Im playing the modification for Company of Heroes "Eastern Front" a lot lately, fantastic work by the modmakers Smile

#4: Re: Well thats it for now.... Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:10 pm
    —
I take the larger maps and open them in WB then you can add whatever you want.
Tanks/Troops etc etc

Don't have to save to get that Tiger if you don't want.

edit stock maps

#5: Re: Well thats it for now.... Author: Sapa PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:16 pm
    —
Thanks! Smile Its acually fun to play a WW II game that doesent crash all the time Wink

#6: Re: Well thats it for now.... Author: US_BrakeLocation: USA PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:14 pm
    —
US Blues.

Link

#7: Re: Well thats it for now.... Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:45 am
    —
fry30 wrote (View Post):
I am hooked on Cmx2. I thought CC was the best drug out there, now I'm not so sure. Mooxe you are the man, and everyone else here is great. That being said, however, I am probably not going to be around here (or missed) any longer. Catch yal later!

I have been in a cave, what's Cmx2? - Combat Mission?

#8: Re: Well thats it for now.... Author: FFL_KklinkkLocation: Austin, Texas PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:35 pm
    —
Combat Mission Box, for desktop only !

http://www.overstock.com/Sports-Toys/My-Little-Sandbox-Combat-Mission/5518173/product.html?cid=202290&kid=9553000357392&track=pspla&adtype=pla&kw

#9: Re: Well thats it for now.... Author: MajorFrank PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:59 am
    —
A question for CoH-players, is there a lot of mods for the game already and have they improved it? I remember playing the demo like a couple of years ago and just feeling like, meh. The camera angle gave me sea sickness/nausea and the game wasn't that great either. I like the clarity of CC.

#10: Re: Well thats it for now.... Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:51 am
    —
Three games for $13
What have you got to loose?

I'm sure you got at least 1 or 2 $50 games you don't play much.

You can edit the camera angle to be pretty much top down and even scroll out as far as you want.
Mods
Sorry,go look for yourself,I have what I want.
Battle of the Bulge
And now Eastern front.

Tons of Skins too if your into that.

Will you like it?
I have no idea.
And I don't really care if you do.

But hey,
You asked.

Great song Brake,
You tripping when you swang by and made that post?
Cause it's out there.

#11: Re: Well thats it for now.... Author: US_BrakeLocation: USA PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:29 am
    —
Hey Man, thats my theme song.

Link

#12: Re: Well thats it for now.... Author: MajorFrank PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:47 pm
    —
platoon_michael,

thanks for the info. Looks like they've done some interesting stuff with it. Might have to make the investment, will see.

Cheers.

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1