Tsaritsa Woods crash
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad

#1: Tsaritsa Woods crash Author: LoneRebel PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:00 am
    —
For some reason, the game keeps crashing every time I play a battle in Tsaritsa Woods. This did not happen in the first few days of the campaign, when I, as the Germans, was pushing into Stalingrad. However, with most of the stratmap now under my control, there are a few Soviet units running around behind my lines and they love to attack Tsaritsa Woods.

The crash has happened with the same German BG, against two separate Russian BGs, a medium tank BG and a Guards infantry BG. Having to repeat the same battle against a tank-heavy BG five times in a row was so annoying that, although I didn't want to do it, I edited their battle deployment so that they would only go into battle with one team, just so that I could get the battle over with. But a new Soviet BG moved in and it's happening again.

Worst of all is that the crash usually happens when enemy force morale is getting low and I'm about to win. It really wastes a lot of time, and is getting a little irritating.

#2: Re: Tsaritsa Woods crash Author: salhexe PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:49 am
    —
Happens in many other mods and cc5 and to me in the same map.

I like you solved by reducing to a group and suddenly losing so, go ahead and conquer the map below, or retires.

It does not happen, however, in all gc, the other times I fought peacefully in it.

#3: Re: Tsaritsa Woods crash Author: LoneRebel PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:47 pm
    —
I never edit the enemy's forcepool, however it's necessary in this case as I simply cannot get past the battle otherwise.

Any ideas on the reason/s for the crash?

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1