New Close combat release announced
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#101: Re: New Close combat release announced Author: papa_whisky PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:56 am
    —
Shoot Mooxe and get tax free status for this site?

#102: Re: New Close combat release announced Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:41 am
    —
lol - but I think he'd be a better shot than me  Embarassed

#103: Re: New Close combat release announced Author: AT_Stalky PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:48 pm
    —
Okay...

Some more clues, I found this at Matrix LSA forum:::

Qoute Erik::
We did discuss CCMT and we agree that it will get an update, but we did not have time in this iteration to do that update. We have that scheduled for later this year to bring it up to date with the improvements in the other titles as far as AI and pathfinding especially.

Regards,

- Erik

//End Qoute

So, the exciting news was not CCMT ver-2.0???

#104: Re: New Close combat release announced Author: US_BrakeLocation: USA PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:17 pm
    —
...with the improvements in the other titles as far as AI and pathfinding especially

Good News

#105: Re: New Close combat release announced Author: Dima PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:27 pm
    —
LMFAO, Iam sexy and i know it Wink

#106: Re: New Close combat release announced Author: Whistler PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:51 am
    —
AT_Stalky wrote (View Post):
Okay...

Some more clues, I found this at Matrix LSA forum:::

Qoute Erik::
We did discuss CCMT and we agree that it will get an update, but we did not have time in this iteration to do that update. We have that scheduled for later this year to bring it up to date with the improvements in the other titles as far as AI and pathfinding especially.

Regards,

- Erik

//End Qoute

So, the exciting news was not CCMT ver-2.0???

Great news, but Da Bunny and his team should really look at the one theatre that has not been touched by a game or mod, let alone a full campaign: Italy.

#107: Re: New Close combat release announced Author: Therion PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:42 pm
    —
Stwa wrote (View Post):
The judicial system will, in the end, determine the more modern definitions of theft, never mind, if something cannot be physically removed. (i.e. software), and up to now they have been ruling theft, not just copyright infringements.

The "modern" definition is completely subhuman. Stealing something is wrong because it removes stuff from someone's inventory and one no longer has that stuff, therefore stuff that isn't removed must not be defined as stealing.

Stwa wrote (View Post):
The term, espionage, is just an attempt to glorify it all.

So, according to you, downloading a game from the internets is worse than spying and leaking company secrets? You're mentally ill. It was a condemnation, not glorification, you cretin.

#108: Re: New Close combat release announced Author: Stwa PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 10:45 pm
    —
Tisk tisk therion,

You are going to have to do a lot better than that if you expect this thread to make it to Trainwrecks.  Laughing

BTW, nothing is "according to moi", its the courts. As long as they keep toying with this idea of intellectual property, then there is bound to be a lot of problems.

There used to be patents for this sort of thing, so we will se how far it actually makes it as a concept.

Meanwhile, kick back, relax, and take another hit off your bong.  It looks like you could use it.  Laughing

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  :| |:
Page 6 of 6