New Close combat release announced
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#81: Re: New Close combat release announced Author: papa_whisky PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:48 am
    —
Who owns the codes etc these days?

I just got an email from a very nice lady in Nigeria who will give me $200,000 if I help her release her late husband's funds in the UK. All I had to give her was my bank account details, address etc. When I get the money I will invest it in CC6.

Merry present giving day, and gaming new year.

[Edit] my on-line bank account is says I don't have any money in it, that's strange, I guess I will have to go to the ATM.

[Edit] [Edit] Oh gosh my ATM card was swallowed, can anyone spare me the fare for a bus?

#82: Re: New Close combat release announced Author: ArmeeGruppeSud PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:06 am
    —
MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL  Very Happy

Dont forget the reason for the season

If you take Christ out of Christmas

you turn a Holi-day into a hollow-day

Sorry for getting off topic guys

AT_Stalky wrote (View Post):
Btw, Didn´t you just got married?  Wink
Well, sort of................

My wife and i had an office wedding March, 20, 2009 in Marilao on Luzon Island

Link
In the 2nd part of above video, i say:
"MMMM, this food is delicious, but not as good as this"
Now it will make more sense  Very Happy

Link

My wife and her sister sing Hilsong's "So Close" at 2:11am 26th March 2009 In Marilao, Bulacan. After celebrating hs birthday my wife's Father and my wife's sister are flying back to their home island at 7am

Link

Because we were going to be in my wife's home town on our 2nd wedding anniversary (March 20, 2011), a Sunday, we thought, since very few of her relatives were able to attend our wedding in Marilao, that it would be nice if we got up and remade our vows during the service.
We mentioned it, to just one person, 2 weeks before we flew there.
Only the night before did we find out that they had planned a full blown, Surprise church wedding for us, with a handmade wedding dress and a pig on the spit for the reception etc

Link
WATCH THIS VIDEO TOO GUYS (only 2 mins)
Actually, i messed up the vows  Rolling Eyes  which caused hysterics in the congregation, the vows have been edited, but you can still hear some mirth  Laughing

Then again after celebrating Papa's birthday, the sister's sing again

Link
WATCH THIS VIDEO TOO GUYS (only 1:17)

So, YES, AT_Stalky, i just got married this year,......................again,............to the same gal  Laughing  

Now ,..............

Back to topic........

_______________   CC6 ?   _______________

.....................BRING IT ON BABY !!!!!!!!!!

CHEERS

AGS

______

Last edited by ArmeeGruppeSud on Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:01 am; edited 5 times in total

#83: Re: New Close combat release announced Author: AT_Stalky PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:52 am
    —
I take that as a double “yes”..

Congrats AGS.

#84: Re: New Close combat release announced Author: dgfredLocation: N.C., USA PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:16 pm
    —
Congrats and thanks for the nice pic AGS!  Cool

#85: Re: New Close combat release announced Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:43 pm
    —
Stwa wrote (View Post):

There is always Remi, and I suppose Meuse (southern_land), or maybe DAK_Legion (who lately cant seem to get past the main screen).

Merry Christmas Stwa!

A new Stratmap....thank you very much for your confidence my friend!

A Greetings from Spain;)

UO0001.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  140.74 KB
 Viewed:  10896 Time(s)

UO0001.jpg

#86: Re: New Close combat release announced Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:13 am
    —
Perhaps mini-mods like Legion's are the way of the future, a full scale mod with 64 new maps is far too much work for a small team.

#87: Re: New Close combat release announced Author: Stwa PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:27 am
    —
pvt_Grunt wrote (View Post):
Perhaps mini-mods like Legion's are the way of the future, a full scale mod with 64 new maps is far too much work for a small team.

Agreed, anyone that can get 64 maps finished, will be trying to get Matrix behind them.

Makes me wonder about Meuse.

#88: Re: New Close combat release announced Author: mooxe PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:34 pm
    —
Yeah...

And I'd like to say again... what makes mods good is the effort put into the data and stratmap. Tons of pretty maps with poor data and non functional strat map make a poor mod.

#89: Re: New Close combat release announced Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:04 pm
    —
Agree Grunt!

Agree Stwa!

Agree Mooxe!

#90: Re: New Close combat release announced Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:03 pm
    —
Let me edit this,

The whole CC forum for years hasn't been what it used to be.
The Matrix forum were good for about 3 months,and the majority of that was just posting about what they wanted or the bugs in the games they purchased.

Even looking at the so called any new CC on the way thread at Matrix has only what?
7 or 8 posts.

I see more excitement coming in the way of bashing people then I do the next new CC.
(You have no idea how hard it is not to say anything)

#91: Re: New Close combat release announced Author: MF_Church PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:36 pm
    —
AGSud !  Nice :)

And Hillsong from downunder are a super good group of singers for the Lord God / Jesus.  :D

God Bless! you both and thanks for your post! and being here.  Smile

#92: Re: New Close combat release announced Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:40 pm
    —
Really, Hillsong are a cult... stay away if you are smart.

"We're äll going to Snake City
We're all going with flowers in our hair"

#93: Re: New Close combat release announced Author: ArmeeGruppeSud PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:53 am
    —
schrecken wrote (View Post):
Really, Hillsong are a cult... stay away if you are smart.
Hmmm, not sure i would go quite that far, in saying that Hillsong is a "cult".

Though i am very critical of Hillsong's behaviour as a "Church".

Firstly, i am not approving of some of their doctrine/theology
(A) they appear to preach the prosperity doctrine ("theologically incorrect")
(B) some of their song lyrics are "theologically incorrect"

Secondly, i am not impressed with their financial actions:
(A) obsessions with real estate
(B) Lack of expenditure in Missionary activities

But,..... a "cult"..........

Every cult can be defined as a group having all of the following 5 characteristics:

1.  It uses psychological coercion to recruit, indoctrinate and retain its members                  [?]

2.  It forms an elitist totalitarian society                                                                           [?]

3.  Its founder leader is self-appointed, dogmatic, messianic, not accountable and has charisma [?]

4.  It believes 'the end justifies the means' in order to solicit funds, recruit people                   [?]

5.  Its wealth does not benefit its members or society                                                        [./]

Strike 1 Hillsong dont fit that definition

"What is the definition of a cult?"  (Ref. http://www.gotquestions.org/cult-definition.html)

The specific Christian definition of a cult is “a religious group that denies one or more of the fundamentals of biblical truth.” In simpler terms, a cult is a group that teaches something that will cause a person to remain unsaved if he/she believes it. As distinct from a religion, a cult is a group that claims to be part of the religion, yet denies essential truth(s) of that religion. A Christian cult is a group that denies one or more of the fundamental truths of Christianity, while still claiming to be Christian.

The two most common teachings of cults are that Jesus was not God and that salvation is not by faith alone. A denial of the deity of Christ results in Jesus’ death not being a sufficient payment for our sins. A denial of salvation by faith alone results in salvation being achieved by our own works, something the Bible vehemently and consistently denies.

CHRISTIAN DEFINITION  (Ref. http://www.religio.de/cudef.html)
CULT - Any group which deviates from Biblical, orthodox, historical Christianity. e.i.
They deny the Deity of Christ;                 [x]
His physical resurrection;                        [x]
His personal and physical return to earth [x]
and salvation by FAITH alone.                 [?]

Hmmm, i think they fail this definition almost completely

Strike 2 Hillsong dont fit that definition

7 ELEMENTS OF A CULTIC GROUP (Ref. http://www.spiritwatch.org/cultdef.htm)

1) A centralized form of  leadership that rules with unquestioned authority                              [?]

2) A body of convictions, beliefs, and practices set forth boldly as "the truth"                          [./]

3) A compelling presentation of the group vision to prospects that is inviting and challenging    [./]

4) A series of manipulative socializing sessions to instill psychological dependence on the group [x]

5) A definable process of group dynamics used to unethically control and manipulate members  [?]

6) A history of abuses of authority by group leaders freely using deception and fear tactics       [?]

7) A history of psychological and spiritual abuses of group members that destroy lives               [x]

Maybe about 50% of the 7

Strike 3 Hillsong dont fit that definition

Yes, Hillsong Church do arguably meet some of the criteria to be defined as a "Cult"

But they don't make they grade.

This does not mean they won't, or are not on the way to becoming a cult,...only time will tell

Really, Hillsong are a cult...
.                .   .                .   .                .  [x]

Really, Hillsong ... stay away if you are smart.
.                .   .                .   .                .  [./]

back to topic

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - CLOSE COMBAT ROCKS !!!!! - - - - - - - - - - - -

_______     _______     _______     _______   CC6  _______     _______     _______     _______

______________  BRING IT ON BABY !!!! ______________

CHEERS

AGS

_______

Last edited by ArmeeGruppeSud on Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total

#94: Re: New Close combat release announced Author: zcharlesLocation: Italy-Forum Iulii PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:36 pm
    —
I suppose it's not correct to write an infinite post off-topic, and then claim to go back to topic.
I suppose it would be correct just to stay on topic; I'm saying I'm not appreciating a lot posts like this your and the one about your holiday videos on this specific discussion, i'd like to read stuff about CC6.
Hope I'm not offensive, I come in pace AGS, please. Greetings.

#95: Re: New Close combat release announced Author: ArmeeGruppeSud PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:44 am
    —
zcharles wrote (View Post):
I suppose it's not correct to write an infinite post off-topic, and then claim to go back to topic.
I suppose it would be correct just to stay on topic; I'm saying I'm not appreciating a lot posts like this your and the one about your holiday videos on this specific discussion, i'd like to read stuff about CC6.
Hope I'm not offensive, I come in peace AGS, please. Greetings.
Peace back to you brother in arms (virtual).

Point taken

Though i think your use of the word "infinite" was a tad excessive  Wink

But yes, you caught me out !  Shocked

The "back to topic" comment was indeed thrown in there in order to keep the post in its original thread so as to keep the continuum regarding the flow of topical divergance.

My LARGE (but finite) posts were in reply to previous posts.   Smile

The last of which was a nescesary response to schreken (who is the guilty party for instigating Hillsong-cult topic), who in turn responded to MF_church's post, which is in turn a response to my 1st LARGE (but finite) post, which itself was a clarification of something that AT_Stalky wrote

But i confess, the trail of offtopicness does lead back to me  Embarassed , because AT_Stalky's post was responding to my complaint about Therion's disturbingly nonsensical signature  Confused

zcharles wrote (View Post):
I'm saying I'm not appreciating a lot posts like this your and the one about your holiday videos on this specific discussion, i'd like to read stuff about CC6.
Well, i appreciate that zcharles, your complaint is justified

But the fact is, is that this thread's topic is dead!  Crying or Very sad

The thread topic: "New Close combat release announced" is a lie, there has been no such official announcement.  Sad

There has only been a rumour  Question

Certainly nothing to get excited about  Rolling Eyes

The rumour is not even about a New Close combat release, but a rumour about another rerelease  Rolling Eyes

so, its really just Ho Hum zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Actually, i think my LARGE (but finite) posts did improve this thread  Cool

The first added some color and some entertainment value in contrast to the bickerring  Mad  and expressions of dissappointment that the thread's topic has evoked.

The 2nd lifted the intelectual, spiritual and literary level of conversation and was informative as compared to this thread's topical content which has left people ,such as yourself, largely uninformed and totally in the dark regarding any New Close combat release

zcharles, please forgive me for yet another LARGE (but finite) post that has little to add to this thread's pseudo-topic

To any other CC addicts who have had to endure reading this post, please blame zcharles for prompting me to write this response  Laughing    Razz

cheers all

AGS

_______

#96: Re: New Close combat release announced Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:27 am
    —
I'm still tipping a CCMT re-release with a Strat map and a campaign. The maps were worth another run at least. Too bad they cant change the setting to Belgium in winter 1944  Wink - with medics and guard dogs!

#97: Re: New Close combat release announced Author: ArmeeGruppeSud PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:20 am
    —
pvt_Grunt wrote (View Post):
I'm still tipping a CCMT re-release with a Strat map and a campaign. The maps were worth another run at least. Too bad they cant change the setting to Belgium in winter 1944  Wink - with medics and guard dogs!

Of course they can  Smile

Don't know about the medics and guard dogs though  Confused

But how about, Summer in central Russia, with Marxist political officers, fully functional Taverns and RBTs

Shocked   Shocked   Shocked   Shocked   Shocked

But in all seriousness, CC6 could be based on the movie:

RISE OF THE PLANET OF THE APES

Link

cheers

AGS

________

#98: Re: New Close combat release announced Author: mooxe PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:55 pm
    —
Fake video btw.

#99: Re: New Close combat release announced Author: MF_Church PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:11 pm
    —
:D

Refreshing and entertaining and at the same time informative!

Tu ArmeeGruppe!

p.s. Short version of cult.  Anything that takes away from the Deity of J.C.

#100: Re: New Close combat release announced Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:04 am
    —
Off topic, but still on the alternative topic - A religion is when the prophet is dead -  A cult is when the prophet is alive.
This is why for L. Ron Hubbard "dissapeared" - they wanted tax exemption status for the "Church" of Scientology, but could not get it while he was alive.
He "Died", and suddenly they are classed as a religion with all the massive tax benefits that go along with it.....
Just remember -  a tax "benefit" simply means someone else - the taxpayer - is paying instead.
This is true for religions, companies, charities, Close Combat Web sites and everything else.

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  :| |:
Page 5 of 6