as well as a new cc announcement support drops off significa
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: as well as a new cc announcement support drops off significa Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:47 am
    —
significantly.

Looks like support is being done by the only programmer involved with CC... where does he get the time?

MMCC3 servers are no longer running - fail MatrixGames.

Anyone know how to run a MMCC3 server on a Linux server?

#2: Re: as well as a new cc announcement support drops off signi Author: lemonman PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:10 am
    —
Would love to help here but is there a chance to get a hand on MM3 server? Is it a windows program? Is there a host with linux available or wouldn't it be easier to "virtualize" and run as a virtual PC inside a windows host with port forwarding on a remote site?

But yes, I wrote it at the matrix site and continue here. Some times it would be great beside this whole NDA stuff to be able to spot/tell who is in charge of what regarding CC development as well as what they currently do. At least for me ;)

I had done some search but still CC offers the only 'small' RTS which I like. Most modern ones are much to 'professional' or to gamey for me like the Company of Heroes stuff. I thought that maybe the Total War series would provide a nice ground to use but I fear it would cover the entire world which is to big for my opinion.

Anyway, I would love to see development on AI as well as some better tactical/strategic AI behavior Wink

#3: Re: as well as a new cc announcement support drops off signi Author: mooxe PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:36 pm
    —
This server is Linux (CentOS).

If someone knows of a way to run it on Linux, they can do it here if they don't already have a platform.

#4: Re: as well as a new cc announcement support drops off signi Author: FFL_KklinkkLocation: Austin, Texas PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:20 pm
    —
I'm familiar with an MMCC3 that was running before Matricks took over.
If both are similar versions, maybe the initial development team (assuming they're not part of matricks) could re-run it ?

Haven't played in a while but that was a great tool !

#5: Re: as well as a new cc announcement support drops off signi Author: FFL_KklinkkLocation: Austin, Texas PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:29 pm
    —
http://members.fortunecity.com/grimrx/

apiotrow might be able to help ?

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1