New LSA Mod "Wach Am Rehin" ready, now testing.
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

#16: Re: New LSA Mod "Wach Am Rehin" ready, now testing Author: svr PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:02 pm
    —
What weapons data are you using? I hope not the LSA's overpowerered mortars that obliterate everything they fire at, taking guns out with 1 shot, sometimes 2. The LSA mortars ruined our H2H LSA campaign.

#17: Re: New LSA Mod "Wach Am Rehin" ready, now testing Author: zcharlesLocation: Italy-Forum Iulii PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:10 pm
    —
Using my LSA weapon data file; mortars still pretty powerful, with just some more time of fire.
You know, they're 81mm weapons, pretty powerful weapons!
During battle of the bulge it was the main american defence against germans, and it's pretty so in this mod, where bazookas and 57mm AT guns are incapable of stopping panthers, mortars can stop infantry; it's exactly what it happend in jan 1945.
I'm playing this mod for a while and I must admit that they're good weapons, but not so overpowered! Many times I (using allies) choose to use an AT gun or a M-10 tank hunter, you know, you can put 81mm mortars only in the 3rd platoon and choises are never enough!!
My opponent the german often uses mortar halftracks or two mortars, but they're few effective against infantry waiting into houses or EVEN BETTER into foxholes and trenches.
Until now, 90% of my guns hans been destroyed by german tanks, 8% by heavy-light artillery, only 2% by enemy mortars.

Don't worry about it, you'll need them!

Tomorrow comes the mod!!

#18: Re: New LSA Mod "Wach Am Rehin" ready, now testing Author: svr PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:56 pm
    —
I agree with you, mortars should be powerful but the LSA mortars are RIDICULOUS. Instant fire and landing, super accurate, extremely powerful. Game ruining experience. I think LSA was quite fun otherwise. Maybe we'll visit it again. Perhaps with your LSA H2H mod, actually I tried a bit, the final 1.2 version. The mortars were very inaccurate, not as powerful, seemed quite okay after one game test. However I started the H2H GC but couldn't select other dates or times, did I do something wrong or is the GC broken?

#19: Re: New LSA Mod "Wach Am Rehin" ready, now testing Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:41 am
    —
Is it even possible to edit the Blown Bridges aspect of LSA?

#20: Re: New LSA Mod "Wach Am Rehin" ready, now testing Author: zcharlesLocation: Italy-Forum Iulii PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:54 pm
    —
svr wrote (View Post):
However I started the H2H GC but couldn't select other dates or times, did I do something wrong or is the GC broken?

Very strange, I've played the GC from beginning to end. Could you explain better the problem? What do you mean for "select data or times"?
About bridges... sorry, no bridges! I cannot improve the bridge graphics, and the graphics when the bridge blows up!

Anyway... here is the mod.
Admins allowed to upload on this site.

http://www.4shared.com/zip/6UbflyMY/WaR.html

TO INSTALL THE MOD SIMPLY COPY IT INTO YOU CCLSA DIRECTORY, THAN MAKE A SHORTCUT TO THE CCE.EXE FILE AND ADD "\D WAR" TO THE LINK PATH.
READ THE README.TXT BEFORE STARTING A CHAMPAIGN!
ENJOY!!!
HAVE FUN!!!
LIFE IS SHORT, PLAY!!!

#21: Re: New LSA Mod "Wach Am Rehin" ready, now testing Author: svr PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:49 pm
    —
zcharles wrote (View Post):
svr wrote (View Post):
However I started the H2H GC but couldn't select other dates or times, did I do something wrong or is the GC broken?

Very strange, I've played the GC from beginning to end. Could you explain better the problem? What do you mean for "select data or times"?
About bridges... sorry, no bridges! I cannot improve the bridge graphics, and the graphics when the bridge blows up!

Anyway... here is the mod.
Admins allowed to upload on this site.

http://www.4shared.com/zip/6UbflyMY/WaR.html

TO INSTALL THE MOD SIMPLY COPY IT INTO YOU CCLSA DIRECTORY, THAN MAKE A SHORTCUT TO THE CCE.EXE FILE AND ADD "\D WAR" TO THE LINK PATH.
READ THE README.TXT BEFORE STARTING A CHAMPAIGN!
ENJOY!!!
HAVE FUN!!!
LIFE IS SHORT, PLAY!!!

I mean the GC is locked to the first date and time. There are no arrows to select another date/time to see when reinforcements will arrive. I did a test by disbanding all BGs and the GC moved to next day and new BG arrived on the map so apparently it can continue but I would like to see the other dates&times. Does it require a certain patch? Could you fix it?

#22: Re: New LSA Mod "Wach Am Rehin" ready, now testing Author: zcharlesLocation: Italy-Forum Iulii PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:09 pm
    —
OOOPS!

I've loaded the mod without the sound file.
Here it is, download it!
CCLSA WAR MOD SOUND FILE:
http://www.4shared.com/zip/hp_egfwb/WAR_sound_patch.html

About LSA I'll see qhat can I do, but it's very strange.

#23: Re: New LSA Mod "Wach Am Rehin" ready, now testing Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:08 am
    —
platoon_michael wrote (View Post):
Is it even possible to edit the Blown Bridges aspect of LSA?

Yes, there is a data is in the LSA campaign.txt for brdiges.

#24: Re: New LSA Mod "Wach Am Rehin" ready, now testing Author: zcharlesLocation: Italy-Forum Iulii PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:01 am
    —
But you need to do the graphics too... I dunno how to set the image a blowed bridge on the map, for example.
Anyway, bridges where not much important in this operation.

#25: Re: New LSA Mod "Wach Am Rehin" ready, now testing Author: ManoiLocation: Brussels PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:17 pm
    —
thanks

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2