How to slow down scroll speed for windows 7?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

#1: How to slow down scroll speed for windows 7? Author: brazzio PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:12 pm
    —
I just installed Close Combat 5 on my windows 7 and even tho I selected slow scroll speed in the options the game scrolls insanely fast lol

Is there any way to slow it down again?

Thanks

#2: Re: How to slow down scroll speed for windows 7? Author: Sapa PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:37 pm
    —
You have to use the keys on keybord to move..old game and new systems....

...and now someone will point out, buy the new releases where the problem is solved  Wink

#3: Re: How to slow down scroll speed for windows 7? Author: Sapa PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:39 pm
    —
It should be "use arrows" of course... sorry im drunk  Laughing

#4: Re: How to slow down scroll speed for windows 7? Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:59 am
    —
Thanks SAPA

This along with a host of other bugs and compatibility problems where fixed with the early re-releases.

Unfortunately the later re-releases and patches have introduced a host of new problems.

#5: Re: How to slow down scroll speed for windows 7? Author: brazzio PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:38 pm
    —
Thanks that's a good idea, I didn't know you could use the "Arrow Keys"  Very Happy

#6: Re: How to slow down scroll speed for windows 7? Author: Ost_KinsK PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:30 am
    —
use an energy saving program to your system, such as granola or AMD Fusion, your system will operate at a frequency of at least 50% resolving this problem, and so your CC again be playable. Idea

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1