Heated political/religious discussions
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 27, 28, 29  Next  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#101: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Author: MajorFrank PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:57 am
    —
ArmeeGruppeSud wrote (View Post):
Blackstump wrote (View Post):
I like to think that i'm as decent as any righteous religious individual, without any Muppet telling me what i need to do to find salvation.
3 points

1st you said: "I like to think that i'm .. decent"

If judgement is left to the individual, then we could all be judged as perfect.

Even mass murderers, such as the Norwegian crazyman, Anders Behring Breivik, just like many other maniacs, judge themselves as "descent" citizens.

So self judgement will just never do....., sorry  Sad

As a Christian, whom you incorrectly label as: "self-righteous", i judge myself as less than perfect (=sinful) and strive for continual self improvement with God's help.

My only righteousness, is not my own, but rather, it is Jesus Christ's righteoussness, which is credited to me, as a gift, of God's grace (thanks Jesus).

2ndly what muppet?

The muppets are actually a secular movement, they preach evolution and believe they evovled from socks, without the influence, design, or imagination of any other creative being (making them just as ignorant, naive and gullable as the humanist secular evolutionists).

3rdly
No matter how good you judge yourself to be, IF, a muppet could point you in the right direction, to gain eternal salvation, you would be prudent and wise to listen to it  Smile   Wink

CHEERS

AGS

I guess if you live in Australia then you can live your entire life in that backwoods area that you live in and not engage people in any type of serious discussion and come face to face with how things are. That's how Muslims live their lives, they live where they are and rarely meet for example western people who could tell them how things are and educate them so they stay religious. You are just like them. Congratz eh?

#102: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Author: MajorFrank PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:18 am
    —
Panzermayer wrote (View Post):
Probaly most people, , at least in the civilized part of the world, that call themself religious understand that they are part of a massive entity that defaces themselves and people with other views, beliefs or thoughts. BUT religious people always makes it right in there own head. They make there own reality in which religous believes makes them whole as a person and makes them function as part of society. Even if the religion clearly has a negative impact on society. They will not, and cannot, be shaken from there own narrow minded views. And if you want to leave your religion, you get a death warrent like in the religion of peace islam.

You see the stuff that AGS writes? The guy seems like some cultist.

Yea I don't know, maybe there should be some atheist organisation to look after the interests of non-religious people around the world. To me it seems that there are just too many people like AGS around.

#103: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Author: chessmasterLocation: Antwerp and Ghent PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:17 am
    —
hey guys,

I'm a muslim. Altough most of you are old and wise enough to find out, but there are some things I need to make very clear

- Islam means peace. Don't judge muslims because 0.1 procent of the idiots out there is a fundamental, and joins a terrorist group or help fighting a Jihad in Syria. You have fundementals in every religion. It's just because of what some idiots did in 2001 that suddenly everything muslims do gets in the news or is important.

- The palestinian- israel subject has nothing to do with islam or jews, it has to with land. They are doing the same thing as Hitler did. Placing Palestinian People in fences and ghetto's, the Palestinian diaspora fled all around the world because of a problem Europe made after WW2.

- There are different groups and streams of muslims. Every group of muslims has there own rules. There also cultural believes that has nothing to do with being a muslim, for example one of you guys said that we cut off a girls clitoris.. that is cultural thing. And that is very uncommen.

- Like 90 procent of all muslims in the world are moderate, with means they dont believe in hitting themselves with chains or fighting jihad or something or being busy with religion all the time. We respect all religions and teach are children that every man and woman are equal.

- I have gay, jewish,.. friends and i have no problem with them, I have a mind of my own and i was teached to respect everyone. There are a lot of young muslims who get tricked in doing bad things or hate people. Because some idiot is letting them believe that becoming a terrorist and killing yourself is in the quran but it s not. And there are also a lot of people who misinterpreted the quran.

for example most of those terrorist that blow thereselfs up come from countries in europe, they dont understand arabic and get tricked in a situation

another example the terrorists in Iraq or Palestina they do understand arabic and can read the Quran, but they do desperate things in a desperate situation

Watch and read different media, also arabic like al jazeera in english. You ll soon learn that everyone has a different view on every situation.
Be objective and don't judge what the media or articels in the newspaper are selling you. It's always those that never experienced violence that glorify it. Muslims are not aggressive or terrifiing or dangerous and sure we need to punish those who indulge themselfs in fundamentalistic ideas. Go and speak with differrent muslims, you ll find out they are human like all the rest of us.

We all want are kids to grow up in harmony and have a good and peacefull life.

I ll end this with Alykom Salaam, what means Peace be upon you, cause i m getting a bit tired (I'm in the ramadan: no drinking eating all day)
If you guys have any questions, feel free to ask.

peace guys

#104: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Author: ArmeeGruppeSud PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:41 am
    —
MajorFrank wrote (View Post):
I guess if you live in Australia then you can live your entire life in that backwoods area that you live in and not engage people in any type of serious discussion and come face to face with how things are. That's how Muslims live their lives, they live where they are and rarely meet for example western people who could tell them how things are and educate them so they stay religious. You are just like them. Congratz eh?
Oh hi MajorPrank

Its good to see you pop in and add nothing of value to the conversation as usual   Smile

Just more of your loosely veiled and crude attempts to be insulting  Rolling Eyes

Keep it up, you may amuse a few atheist with low levels of intellect  Wink

CHEERS

AGS

Last edited by ArmeeGruppeSud on Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total

#105: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Author: ArmeeGruppeSud PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:43 am
    —
You see the stuff that AGS writes? The guy seems like some cultist.
Typical of you to throw some negative labels around, clearly you dont even comprehend the definition of ther word "cultists"  Laughing  

Yea I don't know, maybe there should be some atheist organisation to look after the interests of non-religious people around the world.
OH my my, MF, are your eyes and ears painted on?

Or do you live in a cave with very limited internet access (maybe under North Korean censorship levels)?

There are thousands of such SECULAR (atheist) organisations.

From the top down:

The U.N. is a secular organisation, so is the E.U.

Then 99% of countries haver secular governments.

Very very few governments are controlled by a religion, Iran is one.....

Most schools, certainly all government run schools are under secular (atheist) control (with the only exceptions being private religious schools).

For proof, just check education curiculums, if the atheist religion of evolution is taught, that is proof enough

To me it seems that there are just too many people like AGS around.

Reality and what seems so to you, are LightYears apart my friend  Wink

CHEERS

AGS

#106: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Author: ArmeeGruppeSud PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:56 am
    —
chessmaster wrote (View Post):
hey guys,

I'm a muslim. Altough most of you are old and wise enough to find out, but there are some things I need to make very clear

- Islam means peace. Don't judge muslims because 0.1 procent of the idiots out there is a fundamental, and joins a terrorist group or help fighting a Jihad in Syria. You have fundementals in every religion. It's just because of what some idiots did in 2001 that suddenly everything muslims do gets in the news or is important.

- The palestinian- israel subject has nothing to do with islam or jews, it has to with land. They are doing the same thing as Hitler did. Placing Palestinian People in fences and ghetto's, the Palestinian diaspora fled all around the world because of a problem Europe made after WW2.

- There are different groups and streams of muslims. Every group of muslims has there own rules. There also cultural believes that has nothing to do with being a muslim, for example one of you guys said that we cut off a girls clitoris.. that is cultural thing. And that is very uncommen.

- Like 90 procent of all muslims in the world are moderate, with means they dont believe in hitting themselves with chains or fighting jihad or something or being busy with religion all the time. We respect all religions and teach are children that every man and woman are equal.

- I have gay, jewish,.. friends and i have no problem with them, I have a mind of my own and i was teached to respect everyone. There are a lot of young muslims who get tricked in doing bad things or hate people. Because some idiot is letting them believe that becoming a terrorist and killing yourself is in the quran but it s not. And there are also a lot of people who misinterpreted the quran.

for example most of those terrorist that blow thereselfs up come from countries in europe, they dont understand arabic and get tricked in a situation

another example the terrorists in Iraq or Palestina they do understand arabic and can read the Quran, but they do desperate things in a desperate situation

Watch and read different media, also arabic like al jazeera in english. You ll soon learn that everyone has a different view on every situation.
Be objective and don't judge what the media or articels in the newspaper are selling you. It's always those that never experienced violence that glorify it. Muslims are not aggressive or terrifiing or dangerous and sure we need to punish those who indulge themselfs in fundamentalistic ideas. Go and speak with differrent muslims, you ll find out they are human like all the rest of us.

I ll end this with Alykom Salaam, what means Peace be upon you, cause i m getting a bit tired (I'm in the ramadan: no drinking eating all day)

peace guys
Hey chessmaster

Sorry if some of my comments offended you.

You are right, most Muslims are not violent terrorists

There are some muslims coming to Australia, that are genuine assylum seekers, and dont bother me.

For example the Hazara muslims from Afghanistan.

The Hazara people integrate with Australians quite well and behave decently.

The Hazara are welcome here  Very Happy

If only all our Muslim immigrants were like them, we would have little to complain about.

CHEERS

AGS

Last edited by ArmeeGruppeSud on Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total

#107: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Author: ArmeeGruppeSud PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:01 am
    —
pvt_Grunt wrote (View Post):
I try to think twice, or three times before going into these topics, luckilly though, I'm ALWAYS right, so that helps  Wink
Blackstump wrote (View Post):
I thought i was wrong once... but i was only "mistaken"...

Well i am NEVER WRONG
(just occaissionally innaccurate
)

CHEERS

AGS

#108: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Author: ArmeeGruppeSud PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:30 pm
    —
I guess if you live in Australia then you can live your entire life in that backwoods area that you live in and not engage people in any type of serious discussion and come face to face with how things are.
So you think Australia is a backward area?

Well, Australians only need to look backwards to see how far Finland is behind us  Razz   Wink

Australia is one of the most advanced nations in the world.

Australia exports scientists and many other acedemics all around the world, to Europe and America.

We have more talent per capita than any other nation on earth.

We are the greatest sporting nation in the world per capita, finishing 4th in the Olympic medal counts in 2000 and 2004. Not bad for a country with only the 52nd largest population  Cool

We are having a pretty crap Olympics this time, but we cant win it all every time.
In the last 20 years, our worst Olympic placing was 10th back in 1992, i dont think we will get that high this time  Sad

Hey, we have one of the smallest snowfields in the world and we beat Finland in the 2010 Olympics  Razz

Seems like Finland is the backwoods when it comes to winter sports  Laughing

We have one of the best standards of living in the world.

Nearly all of our state capitals are in the top 20 best cities in the world to live in.  Cool

Australia is in the top 10, or 5 in nearly every desireable category of national comparison  Cool

People are risking their lives everyday on leaky boats just to get here.

Well  MF, i guess you made the dumbest comment in this thread to date (just narrowly beating yourself)

Congratz eh?

Last edited by ArmeeGruppeSud on Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total

#109: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Author: dj PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:20 pm
    —
Good post...I agree with the bulk of your opinions.  Yes I have known many Muslims here in America and learned a lot from getting to know them.  The overwhelming majority are outstanding citizens and believe in peace.  We have many religious fundamentalist extremists here in America too that claim to be "Christian" yet most would consider them to be not worthy.  We also have our own problems with homegrown terror.  You're right there are nuts in virtually every religion.  Or sometimes the Nuts form their own unique religion with other nuts aka Cult groups.  

My take is that these fundamentalist extremists that think it is normal to kill or threaten innocent people are not part of religion at all.  They are certifiably INSANE.  Sometimes like when we have crazy people shoot in movie theaters or other incidents it has nothing to do with religion at all.  It is because there are a lot of mentally insane nuts out there that need to be put on medication or sent to medical institution for treatment/counseling.  In the case of the Fundamentalists in Mid-East...it is not such social decline like in the West...but more of a case of ignorance, indoctination and especially a lack of education.

As far as the Palestinian issue...yes most people do not understand the history.  I learned much later in my life that these people have a legitimate reason to feel like they got raw deal.  So until Israel figures out how to compensate or correct the situation it will never really make it fair that they got their land at the expense of the Palestinians.  Some in Israel are well aware that is the only the fair thing to do.  But then they have their own fundamentalist fanatics too that always try to either kill the more Liberal Israeli leaders or obstruct any attempt to make real Peace treaty.

hey guys,

peace guys

#110: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Author: FiestitaLocation: Santa Fe PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:01 pm
    —
hey guys,

peace guys

I have a Muslim friend in Bosnia. Where are you from chesmaster? I know lots of muslims in Argentina thar are pretty nice people. In fact, trouble in Palestina was caused by the fact of jewish injection in a place where they had to move A LONG TIME AGO due to religious wars. Knowing the fact of the crusades, injecting christians instead of jews, would have had the same effect nowadays and we would be watching muslims bombmen killing christians and christians burning muslims like Jean D'arc. I think these facts are not just a matter of religion, it is just an ancient war of who controls that ancient land.

#111: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Author: Panzermayer PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:43 pm
    —
Quote:
THE TRUTH: Secular atheism is a massive entity that defaces themselves and other people with their views, beliefs or thoughts.

Thats why the number of jews, chrisitians and muslims is growing everyday because the bad atheist are trying to convert them. Something believers of the 'real' faiths would never do. And why are there so many 'real' faiths and religions? Mabey God, Allah, Vishnu, Waheguru, Jehovah (here my imagination stops) just likes to play games. Am I just silly...

Quote:
Modern western culture owes virtually everything it has achieved in the last millenium to its Christian foundations.

Before christianity there was just a wasteland in history that was called the Roman Empire, the pharaohs and Egypt, Persia, Anccient China and so forth. I rather thank the forward thinking societies and people of the city states in accient Greece for the birth of Western Civilization. Read a wikipage please http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Greece.

Yes, I agree with you that in the last millenium the Christian foundations helped devolop Modern western culture Because everything not christian was pagan and was chastised by the church. Therefore knowledge was centered in the church. The irony is that whatever Christian foundations did for Modern western culture made christianity, and all religions, seem unnecessary (I am not saying wrong or stupid).

Quote:
THE TRUTH: Secular atheism clearly has a negative impact on society.

Lets ask Galileo how positive and accepting modern christianity is of other thoughts. Or how in the quran that muslims are the Ubermenschen and that the rest is just untermenschen/infidels. Fundamentils and extremists spread this around the world. Not realising that everything they use to spread there messege, every invention and every innnovation, comes from infidels.

Quote:
Your scored poorly as everything you wrote was totally opposite to the facts/truth

No offense is meant  Very Happy

You are human, therefore prone to make mistakes, hey, i was an atheists once too  Smile

Great, you can accept me as a human being. Can you accept logic and reason? No offense is meant  Very Happy

#112: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Author: MajorFrank PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:30 am
    —
Hi AGS,

in my opinion there aren't that many proper global organisations that look after the interests of non-religious people. UN is mainly a peace-keeping and aid organisation, not really an atheist organisation.

Btw, just recently they put one of those Mars rovers onto Mars. Did God or some other magical creature do that? No, it was done by scientists with the aid of science. I'd like more of that instead of building more and bigger churches. That's why we need non-religious organisations, to put knowledge, progress and development first instead of rituals, beliefs and fairytales.

Hey, we have one of the smallest snowfields in the world and we beat Finland in the 2010 Olympics  Razz

Seems like Finland is the backwoods when it comes to winter sports  Laughing

5 medals from Vancouver isn't bad for a nation of ~ 5 million.  

Also, may I direct you to this site where the all time olympic medal - statistics are kept. Just check out what nation is no. 1. Feel free to check out other possible variations from the menu on the left.

http://www.medalspercapita.com/#medals-per-capita:all-time

Not bad for a small country. And it sure wasn't any magical creature that won us those medals.

Oh yes, that was just for the summer olympics. The all time medal stats for winter games puts Finland near the very top, behind Liechtenstein and Norway.

http://www.2-speed.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/PerCapitaWinterOlympicMedalsSourceNationmaster.com_thumb.png

http://www.spudart.org/blogs/randomthoughts_comments/A3285_0_3_0_C/

Laters,

MF

#113: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Author: ArmeeGruppeSud PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:53 pm
    —
in my opinion there aren't that many proper global organisations that look after the interests of non-religious people. UN is mainly a peace-keeping and aid organisation, not really an atheist organisation.
The UN is definately a non-religious organisation. Athesim means non-religious.

So are you claiming that the UN do not look after atheists?

Realy, atheists have most of the power and influence on this planet atm (only because God is allowing it for the time being  Wink )

5 medals from Vancouver isn't bad for a nation of ~ 5 million.  
http://www.medalspercapita.com/#medals-per-capita:all-time.  
Ok, i'll have to award you 1 point there  Very Happy

And it sure wasn't any magical creature that won us those medals.
True, but all the amazing abilities of mankind (regardless of nationality) are God-given and i praise God for all the cool stuff He has made man capable of  Cool

Btw, just recently they put one of those Mars rovers onto Mars. Did God or some other magical creature do that? No, it was done by scientists with the aid of science.
No, but God made it possible  Very Happy

Science can do nothing that God has not made possible

How could you land on Mars if God did not put Mars there in the 1st place?  Very Happy

Scientists could not even pick their noses if God did not give them fingers  Laughing  

instead of building more and bigger churches.
Well, i believe we don't need bigger churches. Personally i don't like BIG churches. Smaller church communites are better for spiritual growth and develeopement

That's why we need non-religious organisations, to put knowledge, progress and development first instead of rituals, beliefs and fairytales.
We need religious organisations, to put knowledge and truth first instead of false beliefs and fairytales like the lie of a Godless evolution

CHEERS

AGS

Last edited by ArmeeGruppeSud on Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

#114: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Author: ArmeeGruppeSud PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:48 pm
    —
Am I just silly...
Hmmm, i'll let God be the judge of that  Smile

Read a wikipage please http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Greece.
Studied ancient history back in High school, so i can learn nothing new there  Smile

My statement still stands true  Cool

Quote:
THE TRUTH: Secular atheism clearly has a negative impact on society.

Lets ask Galileo how positive and accepting modern christianity is of other thoughts
Lets ask the children of broken homes how athesim has strengthenned the modern family. Could make many more comments, but its way past my bed time (yawn)

Not realising that everything they use to spread there messege, every invention and every innnovation, comes from infidels.
OOPS  Surprised  you wrote that without thinking it through 1st.

Can you accept logic and reason? No offense is meant  Very Happy
None taken. Yes of course i can accept logic and reason.

Logic and reason are gifts from God and i accept God's gifts.

Logic and reason will eventually lead you to believe the truth.

The purest form of science is mathmatics.

Mathmatics is the measure of validity of all other sciences

Mathmatical analysis of the facts disproves the Godless theory of evolution and leads to logical conclusion that the only reasonable explantion for the existence of the universe and the miraculous appearance of life upon a rock in space, is an infinite creator God.
Not just life, but life in prolific abundance against virtually infinite odds.
When you do the math, life on earth, especially in its incredible abundance and diversity, could only be possible when it is the work of an infinite God.

Infinity is a mathematical certainty!

It is logically and mathematically impossible for infinity not to exist.

God's nature is many fold. One aspect of God is that God IS infinity.

Infinity is without beggining, nor end, therefore is immeasureable.

Science can only fathom what is measureable, therefore science can never fathom God.

More on the logical, mathematical proof later (it is a work in progress).

Some of it will be posted in this thread later.

The amount of this evidence is astronomical in size, so i can only provide some limited examples due to time constraints.

Be warned, it will be probaly 1000s of words, so don't bother reading it unless you have an open mind and are willing to really use yr intelect to rationally think it over.

CHEERS

AGS

#115: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Author: MajorFrank PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:19 pm
    —
AGS,

yes the UN doesn't look after the interests of the non-religious in any significant way. And universities etc. don't have the kind of power that it would take to, for example, change laws etc. The Christian church has been behind the legislation of the western countries and has protected it's place as an 'untouchable' entity. The Vatican has it's own bank and tremendous amount of wealth that it has protected, this despite what they teach in their doctrines.

"God made Mars"? Oh really, then maybe you should tell the scientists this, right now the theory of the creation of the planets in the Solar System and elsewhere is very different from that.

Nobody "gave" people fingers, they came about as a result of evolution.

Lets ask the children of broken homes how athesim has strengthenned the modern family. Could make many more comments, but its way past my bed time (yawn)

And let's ask all the children molested by priests and other religious people.

- MF

#116: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Author: ArmeeGruppeSud PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:10 pm
    —
MF,

WOOHOOO!

The australian Gold medal count has started building at last

Gooooooooo Sally Pearson!!

One of the shortest girls in the race, but what a perfect and fluid action she has!

Also another Aussie Shiela takes Cycling Gold, go Anna!

Australia has climbed from 25th to 11th in 2 days!

We could still make the top 10  Very Happy

........gets out binnoculars, looks deep back into the woods.....

Yes, there is Finland in 55th  Razz

But regardless how many Olympic medals Finland wins, Australia is neither a backwood area, nor is it backward nation in any way, shape, or form  :P

Australia is a leader, or forerunner in many many areas.
Even here in the backwater state of South Australia, we were the pioneers in heart surgery and surgeons came from around the world to learn from us  Razz  
Even my very own father was one of the 1st to use a certain medical technique and he wrote an article on it which was widely published in medical magazines  Cool

yes the UN doesn't look after the interests of the non-religious in any significant way.
And since the UN doesn't look after religious people either, then they don't look after anybody  Question

And universities etc. don't have the kind of power that it would take to, for example, change laws etc.

Oh they don't ?

So the secular educational institutions dont have any influence on the people they teach and give degrees to who become High Court Judges who make decisions on matters of law and they don't have any influence on the people they teach and give degrees to, who become members of government who make the laws.

And because the atheists have absolutely no influence at all, all public schools and universities must actually be teaching divine creation and not the evolution fairytale.

Oh i can see now how terribly mistaken i was  Rolling Eyes  
(thats sarcasm Sheldon  Wink )

. The Vatican has it's own bank and tremendous amount of wealth that it has protected, this despite what they teach in their doctrines.
Don't talk to me about the Catholic Church, i am a Protestant.
We Protestants Protest against the Catholic Church too  Wink

"God made Mars"?
Yes, Mars was one of God's lesser feats.
The entire universe is God's creation, so one small planet is no big deal.

"God made Mars"? Oh really, then maybe you should tell the scientists this,
They have been told.

There are many scriptures that pertain to this anomally.

Of the scientist who have been told and don't believe

In them is fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah: "'You will be ever hearing but never understanding; you will be ever seeing but never perceiving.(Mat 13:14)

"always learning but never able to acknowledge the truth." (2 Tim 3:7)

"'Go to this people and say, "You will be ever hearing but never understanding; you will be ever seeing but never perceiving."(Isa 6:9; Acts 28:26)  

so that, "'they may be ever seeing but never perceiving, and ever hearing but never understanding; otherwise they might repent and be saved!'" (Mark 4:12)  

And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing.  The god of this age (Satan) has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.(2 Cor 4:3,4).

So it is of no surprise that many people are blind to the truth even when the Glory of God is staring them in the face

""God made Mars"? Oh really, then maybe you should tell the scientists this, right now the theory of the creation of the planets in the Solar System and elsewhere is very different from that.
Yeah, but lets keep this conversation to truth and facts and keep those fairytale theories in the science maganzines  Wink

"Nobody "gave" people fingers, they came about as a result of evolution.
Oh really, i don't think so. In fact i know your fingers grew as a direct result of programming.
You see when God created this majestic universe, He wrote the "Source Code" (what scientists call DNA code).
Now your fingers grow according to the programed design written in your DNA code.

All codes have an author.
Alll programs have a programmer.
God is both of those.

Your finger is not an random mutation

Your finger is not an accident.

Your finger is a wonderful piece of design that man cannot replicate.

Part of scientific protocol in ascertaining a theory as a fact is being able to replicate theoretical events.

Scientists cannot, even with their superduperest cleverness, replicate the simplest of God's organic creations.

C'mon guys!

If it (theoretically) could happen by accident, it should be TOTALLY EASY to replicate on purpose!

Atheist scientist say: "Life just happenned by accident"

But these BLIND FOOLS cant make life just happen on purpose (ONLY by creating life from life in the God given way).

REALITY 101

FACT 1: LIFE BEGETS LIFE (ONLY LIFE BEGETS LIFE)

FACT 2: NO LIFE + NO LIFE = NO LIFE

FACT 3: LIFELESS PLANET + NO LIFE SOURCE = PLANET WITH NO LIFE

FACT 4: LIFELESS PLANET + LIFE FROM ETERNAL, INFINITE LIFE SOURCE (GOD) = EARTH (ABUNDANT LIFE)

"And let's ask all the children molested by priests and other religious people.
And ignore the 99% of molested children who were not molested by priests and other religious people, that sounds like MF's illogical reasoning.

Surprised Oh, that was MF!

No surprise then  Rolling Eyes

OK, lets say 1000 children get molested in one year.

Only 3 of them are molested by priests.

Newspapers and media don't have time/print space to report every incident.

Which 3 cases do you think will they will decide to be newsworthy?

Furthermore, 99% of children molested by priests and other outwardly religious people (within Christiandom) are victims of Catholic institutions which wrongly forbid their priests from normal sexual relations.

This unBiblical doctrine creates an abnormally high occurance of abnormal sexual behaviour amongst the Catholic Priesthood.

This wrong doctrine, is a doctrine of man, it is not biblical at all and should be abolished.

CHEERS

AGS

#117: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Author: FiestitaLocation: Santa Fe PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:16 pm
    —
If God exists... Buddah, Alá, Zeus and many others exists also. Think about that, wouldn't be Zeus angry after more than two thousands year without any sacrifice in mount Olimpus?

#118: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Author: papa_whisky PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:18 pm
    —
Gosh this is still going on! I will be happy to bet against any of you changing the beliefs of others during the life of this thread.

Small error regarding the UN. The UN is better described as Secular, not Atheist. Atheism is the rejection of the belief of deities not something that is part of the UN's mandate, Secularity is the separation of religion (usually with respect to a State) without being aligned to any one religion.

#119: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Author: MajorFrank PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:37 am
    —

Oh they don't ?

So the secular educational institutions dont have any influence on the people they teach and give degrees to who become High Court Judges who make decisions on matters of law and they don't have any influence on the people they teach and give degrees to, who become members of government who make the laws.

And because the atheists have absolutely no influence at all, all public schools and universities must actually be teaching divine creation and not the evolution fairytale.

Oh i can see now how terribly mistaken i was  Rolling Eyes  
(thats sarcasm Sheldon  Wink )

Universities don't make laws, various government offices make laws. Religions have an access to these government offices and have always had their say in what laws are passed etc. There is almost always at least one 100% religious party in most European and other western nations and religions plays a major part in politics. Even so called leftist political parties have difficulty gaining power if they go against religion in their nation.

But to underline, universities don't make laws.

Quote:
Yes, Mars was one of God's lesser feats.
The entire universe is God's creation, so one small planet is no big deal.

There is no difference between you and a babbling toddler who believes in santa clause etc. Or maybe I should compare to an insane person since even most kids will learn the difference between fairy tales and reality.

Quote:
They have been told.

You have told them? I guess they ignored since they are using fact-based science instead of fairytales.

Quote:
Yeah, but lets keep this conversation to truth and facts and keep those fairytale theories in the science maganzines  Wink

A question, do you force others into your beliefs? IMO it's wrong to force others into these crazy religious cults.

Quote:
Oh really, i don't think so. In fact i know your fingers grew as a direct result of programming.

Bunch of crazy babble.

#120: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Author: ArmeeGruppeSud PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:14 am
    —
Fiestita wrote (View Post):
If God exists... Buddah, Alá, Zeus and many others exists also. Think about that, wouldn't be Zeus angry after more than two thousands year without any sacrifice in mount Olimpus?
Oh, i'm sure Zeus would not be very happy about the lack of attention.

Confused  Sad  Crying or Very sad   Mad

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 27, 28, 29  Next  :| |:
Page 6 of 29