No artistic talent
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

#1: No artistic talent Author: jockthesock PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:42 pm
    —
I can use qclone and the workbooks to change weapon and terrain effects, also change battle group compositions, move, add and delete victory locations. But I can't draw worth a damn.
So what I wanted to do was import existing maps into photoshop and then edit them. Move some houses here, get rid of a hedge there, perhaps change some of the terrain hieghts.
Put new life into some of the maps. What I would really like is to have a feel of continuity. eg. If you fight across the map and take the village at the other side, when you leave this map and enter the next map you start in the village rather than a bare arsed field surrunded by 15 Panthers. This could be applied to all the exits and entries on the maps, terrain carry over shall we say.
I would also like to make the houses a little bigger, with more rooms front and back. They are a tricky element and I feel I'm not getting the best out of them. They guy who can come up with an upstairs down stairs work around will have the undieing gratitude of us all.

#2: Re: No artistic talent Author: CSO_Talorgan PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:00 am
    —
jockthesock wrote (View Post):
But I can't draw worth a damn

Me neither, but hope might be at hand:

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1