CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

#1: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: zcharlesLocation: Italy-Forum Iulii PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:08 pm
    —
TO INSTALL THE MOD SIMPLY COPY IT INTO YOU CCLSA DIRECTORY, THAN MAKE A SHORTCUT TO THE CCE.EXE FILE AND ADD "/D WAR" TO THE LINK PATH.
READ THE README.TXT BEFORE STARTING A CHAMPAIGN!
ENJOY!!!
HAVE FUN!!!
LIFE IS SHORT, PLAY!!!
http://www.4shared.com/zip/6UbflyMY/WaR.html

THIS IS THE SOUND FILE, I FORGOT TO PUT IT INTO THE MAIN FILE; JUST ADD IT TO THE WAR DIRECTORY.
http://www.4shared.com/zip/hp_egfwb/WAR_sound_patch.html

Last edited by zcharles on Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: zcharlesLocation: Italy-Forum Iulii PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:03 pm
    —
Discussion up.

#3: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: salhexe PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:18 pm
    —
zcharles wrote (View Post):
THAN MAKE A SHORTCUT TO THE CCE.EXE FILE AND ADD "\D WAR" TO THE LINK PATH.

More details or image please for work exe thanx

#4: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:21 pm
    —
I could use some help with this as well.
When you say copy to directory where exactly do you mean? The Mods folder?
I don't want to replace the original files correct?

And I too could use a screen shot or a better explanation of the \D WAR for the .EXE

thanks

Edit:
Looking over the files from the download I cant help but wonder why the LocalFX folder has only a Sound.azp,A Wave folder and none of the other .azp files.
I.E for voices,Effects,etc etc

#5: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: salhexe PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:13 pm
    —
Solved using Automated mod Installer by Bernd Nowak, but crash starting game with this message " not enough entries in fp base strenght for class 64" so there is an error in fpools file.

#6: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: zcharlesLocation: Italy-Forum Iulii PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:36 pm
    —
ok, this is the procedure:
1: extract the WAR directory into you CCLSA directory, so you now have a CCLSA\WAR directory.
2: extract the patch sound file into the WAR directory, I mean the sound.azp into CCLSA/WAR/LOCALFX.
3: from the original CCE.exe file create a shortcut to desktop.
4: open details of the shortcut, under the path of the program that will be something as "C:\CCLSA\CCE.exe" add the command /D WAR, so you will have something as:
"C:\CCLSA\CCE.exe" /D WAR
5: start the program via shortcut.

Platoon Michael: other files not needed because the mod will use the original files, only the sound.azp is modded; trust me boy!
Salhexe: install the mod with my instructions, it will work properly, trust me boy! (and be shure to have all patches)

The game has been tested over two months, we run 3 times the champaign; I strongly suggest to save at every turn, read the README.txt!!!
I'm here for other questions, hope you'll enjoy the mod!

Last edited by zcharles on Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

#7: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:19 pm
    —
I'm 46 years old.
The term Boy really pisses me off when used in a reference of things I don't currently understand.
No matter how simple it may seem to you.

1: extract the WAR directory into you CCLSA directory, so you now have a CCLSA\WAR directory.

Once again I do not understand this.
Please provide me (and others like me) with a screen shot of your folders so that I and others will understand how to install your Mod.
Myself and probably others after me do not currently know how to use the new "D" switch option that has been added to the re-releases.We have always used a Cfg.Manager to install Mods for Close Combat.

#8: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: salhexe PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:39 pm
    —
Tried but start the original game

Appunti02.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  33.65 KB
 Viewed:  26838 Time(s)

Appunti02.jpg

#9: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:43 pm
    —
Ditto
Of course it looks to me you have the wrong "/"
Judging by the posts for this Mod it's a mystery..... is it "\" or is it a "/"?
I don't know.
Maybe when my son comes home he can install it for me, since after all he is a 15 year old "Boy"

TO INSTALL THE MOD SIMPLY COPY IT INTO YOU CCLSA DIRECTORY, THAN MAKE A SHORTCUT TO THE CCE.EXE FILE AND ADD "\D WAR" TO THE LINK PATH.
READ THE README.TXT BEFORE STARTING A CHAMPAIGN!
ENJOY!!!
HAVE FUN!!!
LIFE IS SHORT, PLAY!!!

Boys installation to a Mod

#10: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: zcharlesLocation: Italy-Forum Iulii PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:51 pm
    —
salhexe wrote (View Post):

You're right, I was wrong; it's not D/ WAR, it's /D WAR.
Slash than letter.
Ehi, sbaglio o sei italiano? Che cazzo scusa l'errore, riprova così, DEVE funzionare! Prima lo slash poi la lettera.

Platoon:
The slash for the directory is this \.
The slash for the mod is this /.
Try not to get upset MAN, afterall it's incredible you can't run the mod. Do not get upset, old and sage man. Remember I'm uploading mods for your fun, isn't it? Furthermore you should find all information about installing mods on the last page of the game manual, if i'm not wrong.
Now please say tanks and do your best to run the mod; fins a solution. Try again, ask around, dread some manual.
"C:\Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem\CCE.exe" /D WAR.
Hope you can play now!

#11: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:26 pm
    —
You still didn't answer the question.

Where do I install the files?

I do want to play this Mod very much but I don't get it.
Thank-You for the Rep points,I will now pass them along to someone else.
But I still don't get it.

Last edited by platoon_michael on Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

#12: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:27 pm
    —

You're right, I was wrong; it's not D/ WAR, it's /D WAR.
Slash than letter.
Ehi, sbaglio o sei italiano? Che cazzo scusa l'errore, riprova così, DEVE funzionare! Prima lo slash poi la lettera.

Platoon:
The slash for the directory is this \.
The slash for the mod is this /.
Try not to get upset MAN, afterall it's incredible you can't run the mod. Do not get upset, old and sage man. Remember I'm uploading mods for your fun, isn't it? Furthermore you should find all information about installing mods on the last page of the game manual, if i'm not wrong.
Now please say tanks and do your best to run the mod; fins a solution. Try again, ask around, dread some manual.
"C:\Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem\CCE.exe" /D WAR.
Hope you can play now!

#13: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:34 pm
    —
Make your next post as if it was to someone who has "Never" played CC

#14: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: zcharlesLocation: Italy-Forum Iulii PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:35 pm
    —
Well, unpack the WAR.zip file to you hard disk, anywhere; inside you'll find a "WAR" directory; do a "cut" operation to this file, then open you Close Combat directory. Now give the instruction "paste".
Now you should have a directory similar to this one "C:\Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem\WAR".
Inside the WAR directory there is a "LOCALFX" directory; put the "sound.azp" file of the patch into it with the same procedure.
Create the shourtcut to CCE.exe, add the /D WAR command, play.
Good luck.

About the poitns, it's the first time I've used them, funny I must admit! Think you are too easy to upset, most of all considering that I'm doing all this for you, and, by reading previous posts, with NO OFFENSIVE INTENTIONS.
Now enjoy.

#15: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: salhexe PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:15 am
    —
Ho messo lo slash prima della D ora ridà " not enough entries in fp base strenght for class 64"

changed D/ to /D but have " not enough entries in fp base strenght for class 64" error, are you sure fpools is correct?

#16: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: zcharlesLocation: Italy-Forum Iulii PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:13 pm
    —
Forcepool is correct; tested and tested again, maybe you should try to install patches? It seems to me a classic error vor version without patches.
Download all patches for CCLSA and try again; it MUST work, damn!
I'm running the game on 3 different PCs, and no problems.

Italian: se anche con le patches non funziona prova a reinstallare tutto; gioco, patches, mod.
La class 64 in forcepool non esiste, l'elenco arriva fino a 63 partendo da 0... per questo ti dice che i dati sono errati. Prova a sostituire sono il file forcepool, aprilo con lettore di testi semplice e guarda se è quello giusto della mod; il primo numero in alto deve essere 64, poi c'è l'elenco delle divisioni, dalla 504/82 AB alla190/62nd VG. Ti torna?
Fammi sapere, è molto strano.

#17: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:28 am
    —
Maybe we can get Pvt_Grunt to recode his Malmedy map?

#18: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: zcharlesLocation: Italy-Forum Iulii PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:28 am
    —
Any luck with your installation, platoon?

#19: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:58 am
    —
Nope

#20: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: zcharlesLocation: Italy-Forum Iulii PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:32 pm
    —
What is wrong?
Have you followed the instructions given to you on this forum? Do you have now a folder WAR inside cclsa? Do you have a shortcut with the right path?
Look, i'm running the mod on 3 computers, you must be able to install it.
Have you installed my H2H mod for CCLSA? Does it work?
Give me more details of what you have done, maybe we can finally resolve your installation problem.

#21: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: Kojusoki PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:07 pm
    —
zcharles, you are my hero! Smile
mod works i do confirm

#22: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: RedLocation: Dans un monde merdique PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:22 pm
    —
thanks great mod!

#23: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: zcharlesLocation: Italy-Forum Iulii PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:04 pm
    —
I must admit that to have finally some positive feedback is really good!

#24: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: Kojusoki PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:14 pm
    —
Zcharles - how did you cretae Forcepools? I mean have you used any tools (like Triarius tool) or did this "classic way"?

#25: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: zcharlesLocation: Italy-Forum Iulii PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:45 am
    —
Classic way, exel. There are some differences, for example there is the reinforcement line that i didn't use this time. But the system of forcepool is MUCH easier than cc5 now, really much easier.
PS: are you interested in helping us to re-make the Stalingrad mod for CCLSA? This is a looooong term project, anyway.
Veeeeery long.

#26: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: ManoiLocation: Brussels PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:52 pm
    —
PS: are you interested in helping us to re-make the Stalingrad mod for CCLSA? This is a looooong term project, anyway.
Veeeeery long.

????? I didn't know you were working on the CCLSA Stalingrad mod!!!

#27: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:16 pm
    —
It was a very time consuming ordeal to create but once done this made things very easy for me when making changes to WAR.
Especially when you factor in I had "NO" experience in working with Data for any CC game.
I also added Hyperlinks from each BG page to the exact FP line in the workbook,thus once my changes were done I could just jump instantly to the proper slot of the enormously huge Force Pool Tab.
Unfortunately I converted this Book to the workbook I'm currently using for VetBoB and never saved an original copy for just WAR.

Hopefully someone saved a copy of that as I seem to recall I uploaded it.
Pretty disappointing to me that I cant find the original.

UO0082.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  275.93 KB
 Viewed:  16465 Time(s)

UO0082.jpg

#28: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: Kojusoki PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:04 pm
    —

Veeeeery long.

It depends what you need - im only good at dealing with excel Wink
PM me if intersted. BTW I modded a littte bit your WaR mod.
Here are changes I find neccessary for our games:

elements.txt
-small hedge. blocks LOS
-guns hinder. higly increased

weapons.txt
-AT weapons can fire at anything
-no firing animation for sniper rifles, effective range 300m
-bazooka range 160, Shreck 200, PB at 130, accuracy highly imporved. Up to 100m its quite effective
-naval barrage=mortar barrage
-rifles highly improved

soldiers.txt
-mortar ammo reduced to 6 HE and 15 Smoke rounds

als/axs.txt
-Snipers changed from Leader Asst to commander
-bazooka team has command

vehicles.txt
-guns armour increased - front, side and top armoour.
So if you attack a gun from front you will mostly suppress enemy, maybe kill somebody. From side you have quite a chance and from rear:100% chance of success
Basically, Guns are now very important weapons! Mortar support will probably kill half of the team. MGs are effective weapons.
-cars armour reduced. I kill a halftruck with mortar support 1 per 5 supports

forcepools.txt
-snipers added

#29: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: Kojusoki PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:06 pm
    —
Platoon, if you recive a copy, please let me know!
BTW here is a great tool, but needs some fixing to have it working with mods: http://www.beleggingsleer.be/CCtLD/

#30: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:24 pm
    —
Finally got it working.

Unfortunately I see many errors.
1) Why are the Germans so weak at the beginning of a GC?
2) Where's the BG STRPATCH_000? Currently I get the little purple dot,tells me they either aren't there or saved improperly.
3) Lots of graphic errors,just take a look at the Scenario Editor screen.

Sorry zcharles,but you still got a long way to go here.

Kojusoki,
I've seen that but I just didn't find it informative or useful as what I did.
I personally need something much more visual just so I don't have to remember it all.

#31: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:37 pm
    —
@Kojusoki
I found an old copy,
Give me some time to update it.
This one was based on patches from way back.

Unless you want to update it yourself?

#32: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: zcharlesLocation: Italy-Forum Iulii PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:12 pm
    —
platoon_michael wrote (View Post):
Finally got it working.

Unfortunately I see many errors.
1) Why are the Germans so weak at the beginning of a GC?
2) Where's the BG STRPATCH_000? Currently I get the little purple dot,tells me they either aren't there or saved improperly.
3) Lots of graphic errors,just take a look at the Scenario Editor screen.

Sorry zcharles,but you still got a long way to go here.

Well Platoon, happy to see that you install the mod, but I must admit you are really, REALLY HOSTILE.
Note: I do not make mods to reach perfection.
I do not make mods to recive hostility you have given to me from the beginning, and I don't know why.
I won't work anymore on this mod, it will remain as it is, because it unperfected but fuckin funny!

And now: the number of forces IS THAT OF THE ORIGINAL GAME DIVIDED BY 2.
I made a simple copy.past from CC4 and divided it by 2 because this is the way CCLSA was setted, to play with battlegroups that use only some times 3 platoons, and most of times less than 3 platoons.
In terms of game this is a great improvement, and the champaign (I made 3 times) is MUCH more funny by this way, and numbers are historically correct.

Yes the mod is full of graphics errors, BUT IS  READY NOW! I should have worked on it for months with few results, and for what? Some graphic improvement? Bah.

Dear platoon: you are the best, your mod is the best, you can really mod well; my mod sucks, my history cognitions are wrong, I am just an imperfect modder that should have never made this bad mod.
Just disinstall it (if you can), and don't play it. Stop.

Thanks to other players for their positive feedbacks.

About Stalingrad:
YES!
This is for now just a plan, but Stalingrad is by far THE BEST MOD EVER!
IT would be great to move it to the CCLSA system.
YES, YES!
Would you join us in re-making your mod? (he he!)
It would be great.

#33: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:32 pm
    —
I'm so sorry that when you were sitting in your little chair performing your incredible copy/cut/paste skills that you thought you were going to receive "Incredible Recognition" for your Mod. _ "THAT" was an insult,my first towards you,and if your lucky the last.
When posting in the forums be sure to understand that...........

Questions are for questions.
Help is for help.
Advice is for advice.
Feedback is for Feedback.

#34: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: ManoiLocation: Brussels PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:02 pm
    —

About Stalingrad:
YES!
This is for now just a plan, but Stalingrad is by far THE BEST MOD EVER!
IT would be great to move it to the CCLSA system.
YES, YES!
Would you join us in re-making your mod? (he he!)
It would be great.

http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=9141

#35: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: Dauphin PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:51 am
    —
@zcharles

Quote:
Well Platoon, happy to see that you install the mod, but I must admit you are really, REALLY HOSTILE.

Don't take it bad.
Even if platoon_michael may seems rude, you may take into considerations his comments.
Your mod is more than a challenge especially for the german side. Their force is so weak than you cannot imagine to win a map when you play the campaign the first day.
You should take a look into that

#36: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: zcharlesLocation: Italy-Forum Iulii PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:20 am
    —
Those are the numbers on the field, taken from cc4 and Osprey.
Infact the attack should be made via panzerdivisions, infantry should just wait for the enemy to be surrounded. The difference is that in cc4 you could use all your groups and always fill 3 platoons, here not, here you use the whole force pool, and is much better.
We made the campaign 3 times, try this tecnique:
1: german infantry does not attack, americans are ALWAYS from 2:1 to 4:1 the number of germans.
2: all panzer divisions attack without care the loss of tanks and surround american divisions.

By this way the german line can reach the historical positions exactly like in cc4. Anyway We've started a new champaign yesterday with me using germans, i made total victory with Piper and Cochenauen, no need to waste infantry to attack solid positions. I'll tell you more about the ongoing champaign.
Try it, it's exactly like CC4.

The fact is that in 1945 german divisions where almost 1/2 or 1/3 than allied divisions, so for example the 106 division alone had much more men than the whole 26 and 62 volks, or than the two FJ divisions.

Try with this panzer tactic, you will see.

#37: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: ManoiLocation: Brussels PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:04 pm
    —
Zcharles ->What is the size of the soldiers?

#38: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: zcharlesLocation: Italy-Forum Iulii PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:14 pm
    —
small size, you find it in soldier and soldierb under /GRAPHICS.
Use them for your mod!
I'm still waiting an answer about the help I can offer; I can do quite everything from sounds to graphics to data to maps, as explained on your cc5  Stalingrad channel.
Best in data and sound.
I can be very precise if we are many and can divide work; the mod you see here and the mod before has been done quickly for a quick play.
Greetings!

#39: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: 0202243 PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:32 pm
    —
Hi
I like playing your mod  Twisted Evil
But why do the germans lose moral when they win a battle?

#40: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: zcharlesLocation: Italy-Forum Iulii PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:42 pm
    —
Usually I do not play with morale rules; anyway, if germans has less flags than allies they loose morale and vice-versa.
If your inflict high losses to enemy and you suffer few, you receive many flags for free at the end of the battle.
This is why I don't like morale...
Try to play without the setting "battle ends when force morale gets too low".
Thanks for your feedback, enjoy!

#41: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: 0202243 PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:39 pm
    —
Usually I do not play with morale rules; anyway, if germans has less flags than allies they loose morale and vice-versa.
If your inflict high losses to enemy and you suffer few, you receive many flags for free at the end of the battle.
This is why I don't like morale...
Try to play without the setting "battle ends when force morale gets too low".
Thanks for your feedback, enjoy!

ok i shall give it another try... just restarted the GC  Very Happy
I also found out that, when a 2nd BG comes on a map (while there is allready some fighting going on), you can place the reinforcement units where you want, and not only around the entry point.

#42: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: zcharlesLocation: Italy-Forum Iulii PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:17 am
    —
It should happend when there is already a BG in the map, the entering BG should be able to place only in its area while the existing BG everywhere. On the 2nd turn every one can deploy everywhere.
I have not changed the CCLSA game system, so the mechanics are those of the original game, but I noticed that, expecially in multiplayer, those dynamics have A LOT OF BUGS. Buy you know, modders have not access to modify this aspect of the game, so this is it, this will remain, sorry...

#43: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: kwenistonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:12 pm
    —
but I noticed that, expecially in multiplayer, those dynamics have A LOT OF BUGS. Buy you know, modders have not access to modify this aspect of the game, so this is it, this will remain, sorry...

Can you specify some more?

#44: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:57 pm
    —
What version of LSA are you running? CC-LastStandArnhem-Update-v56051.exe is the latest and fixes a lot of issues.

Though there are 2 big fixes outstanding around bridge/supply routes and a campaign/operation data corruption issue; http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3030332

#45: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: zcharlesLocation: Italy-Forum Iulii PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:27 am
    —
I'm running the last LSA patch version; problems in multiplayer are the following:
-There are two regions, A and B; some time when a BG moves from A to B and one secondary BG (that who does not lead the battle) from B to A, they do not met and simply exchange regions. This allows surrounded BGs to flee, with a little luck.
-When BGs are set to "REST" (that is common at night) and then the command is removed (in the morning usually), the system goes badly wrong; it may happend that the battle is not fought, but ofter the server visualize correctly the battle, the host visualize another battle, and you realize that because in the deployemnt phase all is crazy wrong. Than you need to go to command, than return to battle.
-When the host sets to "REST" a secondary BG for same reason, it's very probable that until he moves that BG, it will always remain in rest, or if he tries to do "RELIEVE", the system simply ignore the command in the "EXECUTE" phase.
So the REST command is always to avoid to the host when having 2 BGs in a region, and sometimes always to the server to avoid system crash.

Anyway, with a little pratice you can avoid those bugs and play a fine champaign.
since I play CC only in LAN from years, I'm very familiar with those problems.

#46: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: Dima PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:27 pm
    —
Quote:
I can be very precise if we are many and can divide work; the mod you see here and the mod before has been done quickly for a quick play.

sounds cool!Smile
quick question to see your are in topic - how many men did 35GDS have by September 13th?

#47: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: zcharlesLocation: Italy-Forum Iulii PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:55 pm
    —
Well I have no idea at all, but I can start to study the situation at Stalingrad Smile
(actually: I'm graduated in ancient history and know how to search, but today my occupation is builder and woodcutter, effect of the economy...).
If you want me in your group of course, or I won't waste any time at all in this matter, you know.
Anyway the best answer would be: who cares? Shouldn't we use forcepools of the CC5 Stalingrad?
I've posted a reply in CC5 Stalingrad channel many days ago.
Greetings.

#48: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: Dima PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:11 pm
    —
Quote:
Well I have no idea at all, but I can start to study the situation at Stalingrad

sounds cool - you should be hired by Matrix - they don't care about details as well Wink.

Quote:
If you want me in your group of course, or I won't waste any time at all in this matter, you know.

me, personally, doesn't know how you can contribute to this mod...
Convince me iam wrong Smile
Actually i'd like if someone does especially with good details...

Quote:
Anyway the best answer would be: who cares? Shouldn't we use forcepools of the CC5 Stalingrad?

me cares and i believe Manoi does as well and no, we will not use CC5 FPs in new version.

Quote:
I've posted a reply in CC5 Stalingrad channel many days ago.

yeah happens Smile.

#49: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: zcharlesLocation: Italy-Forum Iulii PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:46 pm
    —
Hey no problem, good work with your mod, I've a lot of other things to do in my life! (And many other games to play too Smile )
All what I was saying is that, being a very long work to do a mod, I would have been happy to help, but if you do all alone welcome!! I'll wait for the game, hope you will not need too much time, let's say more than Matrix needs for a new CC version...
Anyway, beware to not repeat same imperfections of your CC5 Stalingrad mod: many weapons, if not all, were deeply incorrect in "details" like Time of fire and the related sound, the number of shots fired, ecc... Infact before to play I made a sub-mod adjusting all that stuff. Only details of course, but with little adjustments we had a far better version of the mod. So happy to see you don't need help, but don't make the error to think you NEED help, with respect maybe you just don't WANT it Smile One other that could help could be Kojusoky for example, or others with passion for those kind of details.
Anyway dear Dima, Stalingrad was by far the best mod ever created and I'm a fan of you modders, really.
Good work comrades! See you, and don't wait too much for the mod, we need it!

#50: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: stienerLocation: Gibsons B.C. canada PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:14 am
    —
can someone make it so we can just drop it in MODSWAP??  Very Happy

#51: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: kwenistonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:09 pm
    —
I'm running the last LSA patch version; problems in multiplayer are the following:
-There are two regions, A and B; some time when a BG moves from A to B and one secondary BG (that who does not lead the battle) from B to A, they do not met and simply exchange regions. This allows surrounded BGs to flee, with a little luck.
-When BGs are set to "REST" (that is common at night) and then the command is removed (in the morning usually), the system goes badly wrong; it may happend that the battle is not fought, but ofter the server visualize correctly the battle, the host visualize another battle, and you realize that because in the deployemnt phase all is crazy wrong. Than you need to go to command, than return to battle.
-When the host sets to "REST" a secondary BG for same reason, it's very probable that until he moves that BG, it will always remain in rest, or if he tries to do "RELIEVE", the system simply ignore the command in the "EXECUTE" phase.
So the REST command is always to avoid to the host when having 2 BGs in a region, and sometimes always to the server to avoid system crash.

Anyway, with a little pratice you can avoid those bugs and play a fine champaign.
since I play CC only in LAN from years, I'm very familiar with those problems.

Hi, thanks for explaining. I'm not sure, have these bugs been posted at Matrix? If not, then maybe we can get them fixed with 'the latest patch' (if it ever happens).

#52: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: RD_Knights-X PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:26 am
    —
Hey Zcharles, just wanted to say thx for the mod.  Your install instructions worked for me just fine after a little experimentation...but only a little.  I encourage you to continue working on it to improve it!!  Don't get discouraged.....I know, easy for me to say since I'm not the one getting those slings and arrows flying my way.

RD Knights X (the LSA manual writer)

#53: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:37 pm
    —
Well,well,well,

Look what the Cat Dragged in!
Hello Steve.

#54: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: zcharlesLocation: Italy-Forum Iulii PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:17 pm
    —
Tanks RD!
Sorry but at the moment I have much things to do; apart work, clean the wood, spend time with female and dogs, I thing I'm gonna tryng to run War In Te East in my PC, or paint my new WH40k army, or play RPG... or sleep as well.
At the time I've any intention to use more time in modding CC, sorry.
Maybe next year... but it seems to me that here are many modders who take CC like a king of knowledge test, more than a game which ultimate target is to make fun; it's too serious for me, I want to relax, not to be examinated and criticized like at school. So for a long time now... no more modding! Sorry and tnxk again for your feedback! Enjoy!
(LEt's wait for the new CC now, it should be near now!)

#55: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: RD_Knights-X PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:37 am
    —
Hello Michael!  Good to see you are still involved with the CC community.  Send me an email on the old hotmail address if you want to have some fun & battles.  Hey...we could even try zcharles' mod out in a H2H contest.  I remember we used to have loads of fun with the True Green and VetBoB mods for CC IV.

#56: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:39 am
    —
Unfortunately I don't have the old Platoon_Michael e-mail address anymore so you'll have to PM me your email address.

I remember the VETBoB GC,You whittled me down to nothing,then I conceded with 1 or 2 days left to go.
Ive been messing around with Importing TT's Mod into WAR in-case you didn't know.
VETBoB WAR

#57: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: mig2927 PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:06 am
    —

Last edited by mig2927 on Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:49 pm; edited 4 times in total

#58: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: mig2927 PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:08 am
    —

I do something

#59: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: dumdum12 PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:55 am
    —
Just a suggestion for any Mod-release:

Please add a description for the MOD

* Why did I came up with the idea to change certain things?

* What is included/changed in the specific modification?
           *subcategory for the changes/fixes of the different releases/versions...

* Installation advice including the needed links for the files...

* Known bugs (should be expanded if anything new appeared)

Im just a noob in the CC battlefield and don't know a lot about the mechanics in the game and cause of that I don't want to install anything I even know less about than the main game...

It's meant as a productive critic to improve the experience for occasional players and beginners in a good way  Very Happy

#60: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: salhexe PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:59 am
    —
Just a little Neffe map bug, german vetmod in progress...

neffe.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  278.94 KB
 Viewed:  448 Time(s)

neffe.jpg

#61: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:06 am
    —
Possible to get an auto installer for this one?

#62: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: salhexe PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:10 pm
    —
I do not know,
I'm trying my german vetmod for this mod, here the current situation, the game is very satisfying and hard and, at least for now, no crash, I hope Platoon Michael can bring his vetBob for WAR in the LSA, there are new possibilities in the LSA.

lsa war 20.12.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  143.99 KB
 Viewed:  735 Time(s)

lsa war 20.12.jpg

lsa war 23.12.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  141.21 KB
 Viewed:  641 Time(s)

lsa war 23.12.jpg

#63: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:43 pm
    —
I'll see what I can do for a Installer.

I have thought long and hard about importing TT's VETBoB into LSA and am actually considering doing it.

But I have no idea how the Force Pools work for LSA and I would need help in understanding how to apply the Blown Bridge effect to bu used at Trois Ponts.
I'm not so sure about any of the other maps but by maybe having 3 maps total could maybe then slow Gerry down.(IDK)
I also can NOT stand the UI graphics for LSA,I would much rather see all new UI graphics made and not use either the ones from LSA or WaR.

Lots of work.

Ug Sad

#64: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:05 am
    —
Just poking around to see what might look good.

I'd be interested in any background ideas you guys may have for this Mod.
The goal is something Dark and obviously wintery.

commandscreen.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  224.15 KB
 Viewed:  653 Time(s)

commandscreen.jpg

#65: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: Stwa PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:00 am
    —
That looks very good, if you ask me.

Me thinks you have a future as an arteest.  Exclamation

#66: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: ThomasLidstrom PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:49 pm
    —
Could some kind person please upload this mod somewhere you don't have to register for downloading it?
How about CCS?
Very Happy

#67: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:54 pm
    —
ThomasLidstrom wrote (View Post):
Could some kind person please upload this mod somewhere you don't have to register for downloading it?
How about CCS?
Very Happy

BUMP! I cannot register at that 4 something site, I tried a few times it doesnt like me.

#68: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:44 pm
    —
Hey the link is dead.

Can someone pls upload this somewhere ?

Edit: Thanks Mooxe!

Last edited by ScnelleMeyer on Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

#69: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: mooxe PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:57 pm
    —
I'll make the auto installer, if someone provides the files.

#70: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: brunel PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 9:48 pm
    —
Can a new link be put up, the original one is dead. Thanks

#71: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: johnsilverLocation: Florida PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 9:08 pm
    —
Can we get the links back again please?

#72: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: papa_whisky PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:21 pm
    —
Echoing the above the link is dead if someone could re-up that would be greatly appreciated.

#73: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: dj PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:42 am
    —
Wow, you snooze you lose with this mod.  Can someone please send Mooxe the mod files so he can create a self-installer?  Nobody can download from the hosting site any longer.  Hello?

#74: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:14 am
    —
If I had to guess,Id say salhexe might be the only one who has it.

Looks like were at his mercey

#75: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: johnsilverLocation: Florida PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:00 pm
    —
Underscores exactly how easy it is for a mod to become lost for the ages. How many others has this happened to over time?

Why some of us are backing up as many as we can across multiple drives so it doesn't happen. Problem is.. Trying to get some of the mods period to begin with. Such as this one for example.

#76: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: salhexe PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:38 pm
    —
You also solicited zcharles with email or pm.

Try

#77: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: dj PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:21 am
    —
He was last here over 3 years ago.  Salhexe you maybe have it on your computer since at one point u had it?

#78: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: salhexe PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:53 pm
    —
Zcharles is trying to recover files from an old PC.

#79: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: salhexe PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:19 pm
    —
zcharles message

"Recovered Wink

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8dkgez778c223ye/WaR.rar?dl=0

But it's not the installer, just the files to copy/paste inside the CCLSA directory.
That the mod is not 100% complete, but is quite fun anyway.
Enjoy!"

#80: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: papa_whisky PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:25 pm
    —
I get a 404 message with the link  Sad

#81: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: dj PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:45 pm
    —
Yea me too.  Charles sent PM with that same link...dead on arrival.

#82: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: salhexe PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:26 pm
    —
For me work fine.

#83: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: reconscoutLocation: U.S.A. PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:03 pm
    —
Thank you so very much, I just picked up CC LSA so I will have to give this a try

#84: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: HogansHeros PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:14 am
    —
Did not work for me earlier but is working now

#85: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: rom7 PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:58 pm
    —
Hello there, gents.  Very Happy
The link is dead. Could someone be kind enough to upload this somewhere? Thank you.

#86: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: dj PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:53 am
    —
Crazy, I give up...even got PM's and those too never worked.

#87: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:03 pm
    —
Hosted here guys:

http://www.closecombat.org/Downloads/index.php?dirpath=./Unfinished-Mods/LSA/&order=0

#88: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: rom7 PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:44 pm
    —
You are the man, ScnelleMeyer. Cheers mate  Very Happy

#89: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: dj PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:27 am
    —
Wow, so CSO is back for good this time and hosting mods?  Classic...did I really make almost 2000 posts as CSO CC DJ back in the day.  That's funny how CSO has an archive of every single post I made.

#90: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: johnsilverLocation: Florida PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:14 am
    —
dj wrote (View Post):
Wow, so CSO is back for good this time and hosting mods?  Classic...did I really make almost 2000 posts as CSO CC DJ back in the day.  That's funny how CSO has an archive of every single post I made.

Most.. Some of us old folks were lost..

Yes it's hosting mods, We have been digging for obscure ones too!

Werf

#91: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: Pzt_KanovLocation: México PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:55 pm
    —
Hi,

what do you guys think of this mod?

#92: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: rom7 PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:47 pm
    —
It's pretty solid.  Laughing

#93: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:12 pm
    —
I've upgraded all the background or UI graphics if you will for this Mod to look more like WAR and included Salhexe's sub Mod.
There are however still a few button rollover issues I cant seem to figure out.The buttons and the termonology isnt the same as WAR....makes it very complicated to figure out because the images just arent there in the ScornGadg .
Plays fine,just looks slightly off as the button sequences are totally different than WAR
IE
Next
Main Screen
Back etc etc

I have NOT however looked at the ScornGadg for the last update for LSA..Maybe they corrected that.

I also corrected many of the graphical errors with images not lining up properly on the strategic map.

It does however still contain what I consider to be the Butt Ugly BG_Unit Icons....something I'm not interested in fixing.
But many of you have said you like said images

The BG_Uint Icons on the Strategic map and on the Soldier screen are still the same.
Their not very pleasing to the eye IMHO

Is anyone interested?

Said update is currently at a  manual install.
There is nothing else other than that.

#94: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: salhexe PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:02 pm
    —
Have you update with my last 1.1 vet?

Yes, interesting.

#95: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:30 am
    —
Yes Vet1.1
I'm on a strict Data diet at the moment so it may take some time for me to upload it.
And if memory serves me correctly I couldn't access my CCS ftp site last time.

#96: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: rom7 PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:50 am
    —
Cheers platoon_michael.

#97: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: salhexe PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:27 pm
    —
I have upload the mod Here

#98: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:38 am
    —
I have upload the mod Here

Got it thank you.

#99: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: TWJunky PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 5:16 am
    —
in reagard to the quality of this mode. is it comparedable to gjs? does it use the gjs data tables?

#100: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: TWJunky PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 12:08 am
    —
how can i change the soldier size back to vanillia?

#101: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: mick_xe5 PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 2:41 am
    —
Copy the original LSA soldier file into ardenne/Graphics.

#102: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: Schmal_Turm PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 9:32 am
    —
I am trying to figure out what I am doing wrong as I have gone through two rounds of battles and I have not had one error or problem of any sort, other than the American units that were behind my lines and took out one of my Tiger IIs. It has been very exciting, as the Germans I am in danger of running out of infantry in a number of units before I get very far.

Last edited by Schmal_Turm on Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

#103: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: TWJunky PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 4:46 pm
    —
i downloaded the LSA_GTC_Explosions_v1.1_plugin. where do i put the file? in teh instructiosnits asys i need to add it to the plugins folder. which sadly doesnt exist

#104: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: mick_xe5 PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 5:09 pm
    —
Rename GtC Explosions v1.1.lsa to GtC Explosions v1.1.zip, extract Effects.azp to the LocalFX folder.

#105: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: Schmal_Turm PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:13 pm
    —
I am thoroughly enjoying this over the original WAR as the use of the stacking units makes it so much easier to hold a territory. I can even go into an area with a depleted unit just to reconnoiter the area before a stronger unit is able to get there.

I think any mod would be well served by adapting it to use with LSA.

#106: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: salhexe PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:20 pm
    —
I agree.

Have you try this?
http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=83294#83294

#107: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: Schmal_Turm PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:55 pm
    —
No, but I will once I finish the LSA/WAR mod.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1