CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

#101: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: mick_xe5 PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 2:41 am
    —
Copy the original LSA soldier file into ardenne/Graphics.

#102: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: Schmal_Turm PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 9:32 am
    —
I am trying to figure out what I am doing wrong as I have gone through two rounds of battles and I have not had one error or problem of any sort, other than the American units that were behind my lines and took out one of my Tiger IIs. It has been very exciting, as the Germans I am in danger of running out of infantry in a number of units before I get very far.

Last edited by Schmal_Turm on Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

#103: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: TWJunky PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 4:46 pm
    —
i downloaded the LSA_GTC_Explosions_v1.1_plugin. where do i put the file? in teh instructiosnits asys i need to add it to the plugins folder. which sadly doesnt exist

#104: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: mick_xe5 PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 5:09 pm
    —
Rename GtC Explosions v1.1.lsa to GtC Explosions v1.1.zip, extract Effects.azp to the LocalFX folder.

#105: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: Schmal_Turm PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:13 pm
    —
I am thoroughly enjoying this over the original WAR as the use of the stacking units makes it so much easier to hold a territory. I can even go into an area with a depleted unit just to reconnoiter the area before a stronger unit is able to get there.

I think any mod would be well served by adapting it to use with LSA.

#106: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: salhexe PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:20 pm
    —
I agree.

Have you try this?
http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=83294#83294

#107: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Author: Schmal_Turm PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:55 pm
    —
No, but I will once I finish the LSA/WAR mod.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  :| |:
Page 6 of 6