Close Combat Ebro Submod - Belchite 1937
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> CC5 Rio Ebro

#21: Re: Close Combat Ebro Submod - Belchite 1937 Author: terciooriamendi PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 10:14 am
    —
Normski

You have a PM  Wink

#22: Re: Close Combat Ebro Submod - Belchite 1937 Author: Len PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 2:47 pm
    —
Now I'm working on another submod, Battle of Guadalajara 1937 (Italian CTV VS Republican Army),

Yes finally more mods featuring the sidelined Italians.
Good luck with this .Any Mod that works on the Spanish Civil War is most welcome.
Very little for the PC gamer featuring the SCW. Only a mod for Call of Duty 2:SCW COD2

#23: Re: Close Combat Ebro Submod - Belchite 1937 Author: terciooriamendi PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 6:49 pm
    —
Hi Len.

I hope will be a new surprise about Spanish Civil War soon.

Regards

#24: Re: Close Combat Ebro Submod - Belchite 1937 Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:15 pm
    —
Looking forward to more Spanish Civil War mods....

#25: Re: Close Combat Ebro Submod - Belchite 1937 Author: normski- PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 7:22 pm
    —
What SCW mods lack, Ebro mod excepted, is SCW maps.

If someone were to start churning out suitable maps for everyone to use, like a hispanic Southern-Land, then they could also be used for other mediterranean theatres - Italy, Greece, North Africa etc.

It's not as if the information doesn't exist, only the map maker doesn't exist yet.

#26: Re: Close Combat Ebro Submod - Belchite 1937 Author: Stwa PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 7:34 pm
    —
What about Southern France?

Are there any maps that work for the invasion there?

#27: Re: Close Combat Ebro Submod - Belchite 1937 Author: normski- PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 5:39 am
    —
Is there a southern France mod?  - does it use original maps?

#28: Re: Close Combat Ebro Submod - Belchite 1937 Author: Nomada_Firefox PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 1:32 pm
    —
normski- wrote (View Post):
Please, let's see more SCW mods... Jarama, Brunete, Gudalajara and many other battles, all ripe for modding.

I have not intentions from to make more CC mods if the work added on them go to be taken without my permission and I go to be insulted.

tripwite wrote:

WHAT A HUGE BORE YOU HAVE BECOME.   GET A LIFE.

People come here to share their interest in things CC.  Go find another place to shed your tears

You should be more respectful when I have shared without ask nothing at exchange.

#29: Re: Close Combat Ebro Submod - Belchite 1937 Author: DesertmouseLocation: south of London PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 4:12 pm
    —
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  Wink

#30: Re: Close Combat Ebro Submod - Belchite 1937 Author: normski- PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 7:19 pm
    —
@Firefox

'I have not intentions from to make more CC mods if the work added on them go to be taken without my permission and I go to be insulted.'

No indeed. Why should you?

However it is obvious that people respect your modding already. The fact that other modders want to use your work is no insult - it is an enormous compliment to you and your team, since if what you created was rubbish, they would avoid it.

About permission - most CC mod makers do give permission to others to use their work and it doesn't hurt them to do that. Instead what happens is everyone gets more extended play out of the game. CC modding has always worked best as a collaborative effort by different people sharing their work freely with others. So, for example, many people are glad that others gave you permission to use their work, so your team could create the most excellent Ebro mod.

There are other mod makers who could recreate SCW battles without using any of your work. Spain is a big country, and the SCW was a big war, with big battles, and there is plenty of information to enable map makers to make CC maps of Spain. The maps could be shared for use in other mods also. This would have the advantage that you would not feel offended by it, but the disadvantage that you would not be credited either.

Anyway you don't have to agree or disagree with any of this, but it is my opinion. I would like to use Zikat's maps for example, because they are so excellent.

Also there are several other modders who would like to build on your excellent work, but if you refuse permission then they should not give up; they should instead look for other ways to go forward.

#31: Re: Close Combat Ebro Submod - Belchite 1937 Author: ErwinSp PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 10:42 am
    —
I Want this SubMod pls.

Thx a Lot

Un Saludo en Xto. Rey  Wink

#32: Re: Close Combat Ebro Submod - Belchite 1937 Author: terciooriamendi PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 7:38 pm
    —
You have a PM Erwin

Everyone who wants Belchite or Ebro Submod, only sends me a PM and I'll send him how to download it.

#33: Re: Close Combat Ebro Submod - Belchite 1937 Author: Len PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:26 pm
    —
Playing this Mod and I must say very good work indeed.
Now looking forward to the Italian Corpo Truppe Volontarie mod.
So much potential for more mods featuring the Italians.
Plenty of German/Russian/US and British already

#34: Re: Close Combat Ebro Submod - Belchite 1937 Author: Dima PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:36 pm
    —
Let's make a poll if terciooriamendi should upload his sub-mod on CCS Wink.

#35: Re: Close Combat Ebro Submod - Belchite 1937 Author: terciooriamendi PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:54 pm
    —
Len wrote (View Post):
Playing this Mod and I must say very good work indeed.
Now looking forward to the Italian Corpo Truppe Volontarie mod.
So much potential for more mods featuring the Italians.
Plenty of German/Russian/US and British already

Hi Len, I'm glad you like it  Very Happy

#36: Re: Close Combat Ebro Submod - Belchite 1937 Author: hectorelgomez PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:50 pm
    —
Hi guys.

Someone has any information about development status of this new mods?

Thanks a lot.

#37: Re: Close Combat Ebro Submod - Belchite 1937 Author: hectorelgomez PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:54 pm
    —
normski- wrote (View Post):
@terciooriamendi, Firefox

I will share my own work on GCE mod with anyone who wants to use it.

Hi.

You did it?

Thanks

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Rio Ebro

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2