GJS for LSA
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

#201: Re: GJS for LSA Author: chessmasterLocation: Antwerp and Ghent PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:44 pm
    —
send it to someone close to you if possible..

have you tried other ftp sites? where do you live?
maybe posting a copy to someone on a cd or something to a friend with good connection, and he can upload?

#202: Re: GJS for LSA Author: stienerLocation: Gibsons B.C. canada PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:29 am
    —
chessmaster
answers to ur questions if u didnt get answer already....

1]  first when a frontline battlegroup is resting and there is another friendly bg under it (the reserve bg) and that reserve bg is not resting.
And a enemy bg comes in to the map does the frontline bg activate or does the reserve bg take over the job?

the frontline BG activates and fights.

2] and what happens when both are resting does only the frontline bg wake up to fight, or do they both fight ?

only the frontline BG wakes up and fights the reserve BG still rests and does not fight.

3] - second thing i couldnt find in the manual.. if a german bg takes over maps with bridges can they still blow them up again?

not sure about this question but ...yes i think so.

hope this helps  Cool

#203: Re: GJS for LSA Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:41 pm
    —
I was just wondering.
Does this mod use any exploding Bridges?

If so or if not has anyone been able to Mod that aspect of LSA?

I'm semi sorta kinda curious about buying LSA and importing WaR into it just to be able to blow the bridge at Trios Ponts but I don't think I've read anything anywhere on if anyone has successfully edited that.

#204: Re: GJS for LSA Author: southern_land PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:15 am
    —
I think Tszed is looking at doing that for Meuse if he gets as far as porting Meuse 40 to that

#205: Re: GJS for LSA Author: Cathartes PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:29 am
    —
platoon_michael wrote (View Post):
I was just wondering.
Does this mod use any exploding Bridges?

GJS doesn't have any exploding bridges.  Probably not too difficult for you to do for just one bridge.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  :| |:
Page 11 of 11