Anyone Seen US Brake?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

#1: Anyone Seen US Brake? Author: WillKnott PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:18 am
    —
I was playing around with Camtasia Studio and couldnt resist the opportunity to have some fun with Close Combat so I created this whle playing the PC.  Since US Brake likes to post You Tube videos I though he might like this one;)

Link

#2: Re: Anyone Seen US Brake? Author: southern_land PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:52 am
    —
S$@T indeed!

i've found the best way to hit that bridge is to leave the morter and send 3-5 units into the buildings west of the road to give suppression fire

Divide the rest of my men into two groups to hit the bridge, one hooks down to the river, the other does a sub four minute straight at the VL with the explovies.

if the suppression works I take serious losses but take the bridge, if it doesn't ... Ka-boom!

#3: Re: Anyone Seen US Brake? Author: US_BrakeLocation: USA PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:21 am
    —

Link

#4: Re: Anyone Seen US Brake? Author: US_BrakeLocation: USA PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:15 pm
    —

I havn't had a game for a long time, so today I jump in gameranger and immediatly find a Cross of Iron player who want a regular game. He wants a Grand Campaign. I suggest a 3 day op. He sais OK we launch, connect, then he sais "this wont be fun for me" and backs out and logs off.

These guys don't get it. You got 1 person on the planet ready to play this extremely rare game series online with you and they behave like a fucktard.

#5: Re: Anyone Seen US Brake? Author: WillKnott PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:20 am
    —
Whats up?  I lurked now and then since last time we played, but i have been working on a new trick or two, as you can see.  Yeah, you never know on line what you'll get online at times.  I have been playing CCLSA stock patched mostly vs PC.  I started a new home made campaing where all the units are on map by end of 0900 Sept 18, about 5 turns.  CCLSA is a good system, just needs a campaign wher the action is over the first many turns.

#6: Re: Anyone Seen US Brake? Author: US_BrakeLocation: USA PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:46 am
    —
I hope we can play a few Will. It would be cool to record and upload some gameranger matches on you tube. Plenty of games at gameranger these  days. General64 blunted by bold thrust of 3 panzers. Ended in Draw.

General64.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  206.51 KB
 Viewed:  9970 Time(s)

General64.jpg

#7: Re: Anyone Seen US Brake? Author: WillKnott PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:32 am
    —
Sweet.  I pop in now and then but seems like off-hours when I am there.  Whats your general playing hours?

For me, its going to likely be after 9pm most nights CST.

#8: Re: Anyone Seen US Brake? Author: US_BrakeLocation: USA PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:46 am
    —
6pm most nights CST

#9: Re: Anyone Seen US Brake? Author: WillKnott PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:37 am
    —
Ill get CCOI installed.

How late can you go.  Im no earlier than 8p on CST weekdays, and often its later than that, by 10pm often.  Weekends I can usually get in by 6pm or some saturday am an sunday after noons.  Friday nights im regularly online before midnite CST and spend several hours.

ill try to send an invite on GR.

#10: Re: Anyone Seen US Brake? Author: US_BrakeLocation: USA PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:59 am
    —
I still want to play the LSA GC but we will have to wait until they fix it.

I can stay up late. Lots of new mods for CoI ported this week.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1