# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Longest Day

#1: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:01 pm
    —
Hi All CC!

ATTENTION!!

Mod NO TESTED!

This mod is in its beta form, use at your own risk.

Download the CC5_Okinawa_v1.02_mappack.zip and  Simply unzip them into your C:/Matrix Games/Close Combat The Longest Day/Maps folder.

You must install the Last Pacth 5.50.13

Run the installer that is in the download link.

ENJOY!

http://www.4shared.com/zip/PrUCuh5J/CCTLD_Okinawa_102_Mod.html

Last edited by DAK_Legion on Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Main-okinwa.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  80.03 KB
 Viewed:  35841 Time(s)

Main-okinwa.jpg

japs.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  129.11 KB

japs.jpg

usa.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  128.74 KB

usa.jpg

ops.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  127.72 KB

ops.jpg

gcs.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  122.05 KB

gcs.jpg

editor.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  95.8 KB

editor.jpg

#2: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: terciooriamendi PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:39 pm
    —
Thanks a lot DAK Legion.

Eres un monstruo campeón.

Regards

#3: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: Cathartes PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:34 pm
    —
soeweet!

#4: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: diggin.robatLocation: Land of the krauts PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:09 am
    —
Well Done!  Very Happy

#5: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: kwenistonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:27 am
    —
Thanks for the mod!

Played a few AI battles, beta testing comments:
- battlegroup screen: triple quotation marks, see picture
- stratmap:  Tanbaru Escarpment, movement arrow stays, after changing direction, see picture (may be a game error)
- Futema map: the main north-south road has a "dock crane" coding, you can't get on the road with armour, cross it with infantry, and it blocks LOS. It divides the map in half.

strat map - tanbaru escarpment arrow stays.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  14.23 KB
 Viewed:  35802 Time(s)

strat map - tanbaru escarpment arrow stays.jpg

battlegroup screen - quotation marks.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  19.09 KB
 Viewed:  35802 Time(s)

battlegroup screen - quotation marks.jpg

#6: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: salhexe PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:57 am
    —
Thank you very much  Very Happy

#7: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: salhexe PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:26 am
    —
I can not start the game, I get this error (see image)

I extracted the map pack in C:/Matrix Games/Close Combat The Longest Day/Maps folder = error

extracted in .../Close Combat The Longest Day/okinawa/maps folder, overwriting and no overwriting existing files = same error.

What should I do? Thx

Appunti01.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  41.94 KB
 Viewed:  35773 Time(s)

Appunti01.jpg

#8: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:25 pm
    —
you must start okinawa mod in.....icon launch cctld okinawa v102 mod

no no no the longest day original

#9: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: salhexe PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:42 pm
    —
Obviously, launching the mod with icon create on desktop

I have extracted mappack into your C:/Matrix Games/Close Combat The Longest Day/Maps folder and installed the mod.exe  ERROR

files into ... Close Combat The Longest Day / okinawa / maps, should stay there?

or move them in Close Combat The Longest Day / Maps?

#10: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:47 pm
    —
Sorry Salhexe but.....

the instructions on the first post

only

you unzip the mappack in the Close Combat The Longest Day/MAPS

Run the Installer and PLAY the mod in the ICON CCTLD Okinawav102_Mod

You don´t manipulate the folder OKINAWA.

the folder OKINAWA contain the necessary to manipulate the original without dirtying.

@Kweniston: THANKS for Test Okinawa.

Futema problem FIX;)

Insert the New futema.txt and futema.los in folder Okinawa/Maps

futemaFIX.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  futemaFIX.zip
 Filesize:  25.82 KB
 Downloaded:  579 Time(s)

#11: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: slpatgun PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:55 pm
    —
salhexe wrote (View Post):
I can not start the game, I get this error (see image)

I extracted the map pack in C:/Matrix Games/Close Combat The Longest Day/Maps folder = error

extracted in .../Close Combat The Longest Day/okinawa/maps folder, overwriting and no overwriting existing files = same error.

What should I do? Thx

I also have the same problem and get the same error message. I have run the installer twice, and placed the map packs in the map folder in CCTLD. Can you be a little clearer on how things are to go. Sorry for being such a dummy  Rolling Eyes .

Thanks,
slpatgun

#12: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:16 pm
    —
the instructions are basic.

Mappack Okinawa in folder Close Combat the longest day/MAPS

Install the mod and.................

run the icon okinawa mod.

have you updated TLD to the last patch??

#13: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: slpatgun PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:54 am
    —
That's it, as soon as I installed the latest patch we're good.  Very Happy

Thanks,
slpatgun

#14: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:38 pm
    —
OK!

Perfect;)

ENJOY!

Thanks for Download!

#15: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: salhexe PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:23 am
    —
Muchas gracias
the patch it's the right way.

Can suggest to use this icon for distinguished from the other TLD mods?

jap-tld oki.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  jap-tld oki.zip
 Filesize:  3.25 KB
 Downloaded:  634 Time(s)

#16: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:07 pm
    —
Thank you Salhexe!

is strange but I can not change the icon.......things of mooding Laughing  Laughing

Waiting VETMOD Wink  Wink

#17: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: salhexe PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:47 pm
    —
Right button on the old icon, property, change icon for xp.

Soon I'll seize, are anxious to try the different Ai attitude.

#18: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:59 pm
    —
All Good???

No Problems???

Looks Perfect..................... Wink

#19: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: salhexe PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:55 pm
    —
I'm busy with others, but incoming to change  Smile

#20: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:41 pm
    —
Work hard for FIX problems kweniston&salhexe

More thanks!

#21: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: kwenistonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:25 pm
    —
Also testing LSA patch, need to buy extra time!

#22: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:35 pm
    —
Quotation marsk FIX
Type 94 3,7mm AT FIX

Still working.... Wink

#23: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: diggin.robatLocation: Land of the krauts PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:12 pm
    —
I remember some data fixes I did for cc5 version. Please look for the flame shermie. That version at Okinawa only had the flame tube and not a "secondary" 75mm.

cheers

diggin

#24: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: salhexe PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:41 am
    —
Flametank is ok  Smile

#25: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: salhexe PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:55 am
    —
Update vetmod HERE

#26: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: salhexe PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:58 pm
    —
Error in map Iwa, main road was coded as dock crane and was impassable.

doc crane.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  295.59 KB
 Viewed:  18313 Time(s)

doc crane.jpg

#27: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: kwenistonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:50 pm
    —
salhexe wrote (View Post):
Error in map Iwa, main road was coded as dock crane and was impassable.

Ah, same error as  I reported. Perhaps a good idea to check all roads in this mod.

#28: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:07 pm
    —
Sorry:(

it will work just around the holidays!

will try to work with the version 5.50.14 Salhexe

#29: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:41 am
    —
Hey DAK_Legion, did you complete a patch/update for this mod conversion???

#30: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:14 pm
    —
Dock Crane Bug FIX for CCTLD_Okinawav102

Extrat in the file:Okinawa/Maps

DockCraneFIX.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  DockCraneFIX.zip
 Filesize:  145.38 KB
 Downloaded:  661 Time(s)

#31: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: salhexe PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:21 pm
    —
Thank you I can begin again the gc Smile

#32: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:44 am
    —
Anyplace I can download this without having to sign up for anything?

Thanks

#33: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:46 pm
    —
Sorry Michael but I can't host for this mod in matrix games and closecombatseries.net

this is the only Link for download.

the reply for your questions about stratmap.txt more later

#34: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: mooxe PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:25 pm
    —
Dak you can have an FTP site here if you wish to host anything. All can be accessable via the web.

#35: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: Stwa PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:42 pm
    —
How come only DAK_Legion gets an FTP site?  Razz

#36: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:52 pm
    —
Thanks Mooxe;)

I thought there was no more uploads new mods!THANKS!

Stwa I you want a FTP Site for you...you must get LSA;) Wink (just kidding Ehh!)

#37: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: mooxe PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:51 am
    —
New mods will be added. However, as virtually all the re-releases have patches pending or are left with the beta stamp on them, I will not add mods to the downloads section for them. The reason is, once upgraded mods may or may not work with them. They would have to be checked individually, if they didnt work the creator would have to be contacted etc etc.... It makes for a lot of extra work.

#38: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:16 pm
    —
mooxe wrote (View Post):
New mods will be added. However, as virtually all the re-releases have patches pending or are left with the beta stamp on them, I will not add mods to the downloads section for them. The reason is, once upgraded mods may or may not work with them. They would have to be checked individually, if they didn't work the creator would have to be contacted etc etc.... It makes for a lot of extra work.

I agree with this procedure.
Problem is we have NO idea when/if a new patch is coming.
WAR still needs a patch to correct the Main Screen error and I think this may require a new ScrnGadg,but I'm not 100%
The creator is then fucked with having to re-import ALL the graphics needed to the new ScrnGadg,and even with Auto Batch in Photoshop it sucks.

It's a shame GadgetMunger won't work with just a drop and drag of files and then rebuild them.
They all have to be flipped.

I don't think any new .exe will be a problem unless you've Hex edited that and with most of the important Data moved to a .txt format I just don't see much of that happening or needed.

This does leave one feeling when is the rug going to be pulled out from under me again.
I like what I'm doing now to help convert Mods to WAR but I can tell you this.
I wont keep doing it over and over and over again everytime a new patch comes out.

#39: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: Stwa PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:20 pm
    —
Roger that  Exclamation

And I like what you are doing with these conversions too, even though I don't use them because I don't have WAR or TLD.

I keep thinking I might get LSA, but I just cant seem to get out the plastic and rock.  Laughing

#40: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:25 am
    —
mooxe wrote (View Post):
New mods will be added. However, as virtually all the re-releases have patches pending or are left with the beta stamp on them, I will not add mods to the downloads section for them. The reason is, once upgraded mods may or may not work with them. They would have to be checked individually, if they didnt work the creator would have to be contacted etc etc.... It makes for a lot of extra work.

Mooxe, I think you should change your stance on WAR/TLD re-releases.

The last patches, even though still called beta, have been out for about 9 months and have made these games surpass CC5 for features and stability.  Mods now built for either will run on the other, though unfortunately the exe of each game will not connect to the other game, as proven by the Meuse for TLD mod which platoon_michael has been running on WAR (I tested/tried it too). If there is a final non beta patch for these two games I would expect very few changes and at worst the only change could be removing the b for beta in the name....

CC-WachtamRhein-Update-v45015b
CC-TheLongestDay-Update-55014b

Last edited by Tejszd on Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total

#41: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:29 am
    —
platoon_michael wrote (View Post):

WAR still needs a patch to correct the Main Screen error and I think this may require a new ScrnGadg,but I'm not 100%

While you can see the graphic error and you would think it would be a quick fix Matrix development team seems to ignore as it doesn't impact game play in any way. I would not expect it to be fixed. A bit unprofessional in my opinion but that is how it appears based on their actions/communications....

#42: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:55 pm
    —
Hi All!

New download link for this mod...

http://www.closecombatseries.net/Hosted/dak_legion/

This version included:

FIX Dock Crane problem
Included all maps need for play this mod

THANKS to MOOXE and CCS Team!

#43: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: BungarraLocation: Murchison region, West Australia PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:36 pm
    —
Thankyou Dak

Absolutely the best Xmas present

#44: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:30 pm
    —
Sweet.

Now I can play this on WAR as well.

Thank-You

#45: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:42 am
    —
platoon_michael wrote (View Post):
Sweet.

Now I can play this on WAR as well.

Thank-You

For anyone that doesn't know, mods that were made for WAR or TLD with the latest patch will run on the other game.

platoon_michael,

How are you unpacking the mod exe files (do they install the files even though TLD is not installed on the computer)?

#46: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:21 pm
    —
That is correct.
It will install without tLD

#47: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:19 am
    —
Easy Peesy Lemon Squeeze using DAK_Legion self Installer

Thank-You Dak!

UO0084.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  58.87 KB
 Viewed:  574 Time(s)

UO0084.jpg

UO0086.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  49.6 KB
 Viewed:  516 Time(s)

UO0086.jpg

UO0087.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  37.86 KB
 Viewed:  570 Time(s)

UO0087.jpg

UO0088.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  57.09 KB
 Viewed:  562 Time(s)

UO0088.jpg

#48: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:45 am
    —
Cool.

Must admit I never tried to run any of the mods using the installer without the the appropriate CC release installed thus I didn't know it prompted you for the install location. Do you really need then a WAR specific version of any TLD mod then???

#49: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:48 am
    —
I have no idea.

I didn't even pick the path.
It automatically choose it for me.

#50: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:00 am
    —
Tejszd wrote (View Post):
Cool.

Must admit I never tried to run any of the mods using the installer without the the appropriate CC release installed thus I didn't know it prompted you for the install location. Do you really need then a WAR specific version of any TLD mod then???

It would be wise to keep specific files for each, even if they are identical for the time being.

#51: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: Stwa PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:35 pm
    —
mooxe wrote (View Post):
Tejszd wrote (View Post):
Cool.

It would be wise to keep specific files for each, even if they are identical for the time being.

Not really. They will eventually get out of sync.

You don't really need ANY game software for it to work.  Arrow

#52: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:55 pm
    —
This is a great find;) Wink  Wink

ENJOY without spending money;)....Really COOL! Wink

#53: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:05 am
    —
Matrix made WAR and TLD compatible for mods with the last patch. You can not play H2H though with Meuse1940 on WAR and Meuse1940 on TLD but all the files can be the same....

#54: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: Stwa PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:22 am
    —
DAK_Legion wrote (View Post):
This is a great find;) Wink  Wink

ENJOY without spending money;)....Really COOL! Wink

Not really. (me thinks you understand that, you just decided to go with ____ mode).

To enjoy, you still need to have the original game files and a valid serial number.

... and last but not least, you still need the original game, where you purchased a liscense to use the game files in the first place.

#55: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:39 pm
    —
Hi ALL!

Now this mod is available here.............

http://174.132.189.130/~mooxe/Hosted/dak_legion/

THANKS MOOXE!

#56: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:21 pm
    —
Download link..........

http://www.closecombatseries.net/Hosted/dak_legion/

#57: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: wallach79 PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:57 pm
    —
Okinawa was one of my favorite mods in CC5. Is this conversion compatible with the latest 5.50.14b TLD patch ?

#58: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:13 am
    —
I don't know..

Sorry

#59: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: wallach79 PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:19 pm
    —
DAK_Legion wrote (View Post):
I don't know..

Sorry

I will have to see if it is compatible. Thank you anyway.

#60: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: brunel PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:36 pm
    —
Hello, I have just started playing this mod again and its really good. One change I would like to make is the vehicle graphics. The M4 Sherman looks a bit cartoon like. Is there anyway I could change the graphics, perhaps borrowing from another mod? Also, is there anyway to enlarge the vehicles? Thanks

#61: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: UberdaveLocation: Kansas, USA PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:27 pm
    —
Brunel, you can definitely change the tank graphics.  This mod is very old and never received a substantial update.

To alter the vehicles you need to unzip the azp file and edit with PS or PSP (or a newer, free graphic editing program).

Just look at some of the threads here and you'll find many 'how-tos'.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Longest Day

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1