Okinawav102 for TLD
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Longest Day

#41: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:29 am
    —
platoon_michael wrote (View Post):

WAR still needs a patch to correct the Main Screen error and I think this may require a new ScrnGadg,but I'm not 100%

While you can see the graphic error and you would think it would be a quick fix Matrix development team seems to ignore as it doesn't impact game play in any way. I would not expect it to be fixed. A bit unprofessional in my opinion but that is how it appears based on their actions/communications....

#42: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:55 pm
    —
Hi All!

New download link for this mod...

http://www.closecombatseries.net/Hosted/dak_legion/

This version included:

FIX Dock Crane problem
Included all maps need for play this mod

THANKS to MOOXE and CCS Team!

#43: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: BungarraLocation: Murchison region, West Australia PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:36 pm
    —
Thankyou Dak

Absolutely the best Xmas present

#44: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:30 pm
    —
Sweet.

Now I can play this on WAR as well.

Thank-You

#45: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:42 am
    —
platoon_michael wrote (View Post):
Sweet.

Now I can play this on WAR as well.

Thank-You

For anyone that doesn't know, mods that were made for WAR or TLD with the latest patch will run on the other game.

platoon_michael,

How are you unpacking the mod exe files (do they install the files even though TLD is not installed on the computer)?

#46: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:21 pm
    —
That is correct.
It will install without tLD

#47: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:19 am
    —
Easy Peesy Lemon Squeeze using DAK_Legion self Installer

Thank-You Dak!

UO0084.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  58.87 KB
 Viewed:  574 Time(s)

UO0084.jpg

UO0086.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  49.6 KB
 Viewed:  516 Time(s)

UO0086.jpg

UO0087.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  37.86 KB
 Viewed:  570 Time(s)

UO0087.jpg

UO0088.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  57.09 KB
 Viewed:  562 Time(s)

UO0088.jpg

#48: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:45 am
    —
Cool.

Must admit I never tried to run any of the mods using the installer without the the appropriate CC release installed thus I didn't know it prompted you for the install location. Do you really need then a WAR specific version of any TLD mod then???

#49: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:48 am
    —
I have no idea.

I didn't even pick the path.
It automatically choose it for me.

#50: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:00 am
    —
Tejszd wrote (View Post):
Cool.

Must admit I never tried to run any of the mods using the installer without the the appropriate CC release installed thus I didn't know it prompted you for the install location. Do you really need then a WAR specific version of any TLD mod then???

It would be wise to keep specific files for each, even if they are identical for the time being.

#51: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: Stwa PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:35 pm
    —
mooxe wrote (View Post):
Tejszd wrote (View Post):
Cool.

It would be wise to keep specific files for each, even if they are identical for the time being.

Not really. They will eventually get out of sync.

You don't really need ANY game software for it to work.  Arrow

#52: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:55 pm
    —
This is a great find;) Wink  Wink

ENJOY without spending money;)....Really COOL! Wink

#53: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:05 am
    —
Matrix made WAR and TLD compatible for mods with the last patch. You can not play H2H though with Meuse1940 on WAR and Meuse1940 on TLD but all the files can be the same....

#54: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: Stwa PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:22 am
    —
DAK_Legion wrote (View Post):
This is a great find;) Wink  Wink

ENJOY without spending money;)....Really COOL! Wink

Not really. (me thinks you understand that, you just decided to go with ____ mode).

To enjoy, you still need to have the original game files and a valid serial number.

... and last but not least, you still need the original game, where you purchased a liscense to use the game files in the first place.

#55: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:39 pm
    —
Hi ALL!

Now this mod is available here.............

http://174.132.189.130/~mooxe/Hosted/dak_legion/

THANKS MOOXE!

#56: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:21 pm
    —
Download link..........

http://www.closecombatseries.net/Hosted/dak_legion/

#57: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: wallach79 PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:57 pm
    —
Okinawa was one of my favorite mods in CC5. Is this conversion compatible with the latest 5.50.14b TLD patch ?

#58: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:13 am
    —
I don't know..

Sorry

#59: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: wallach79 PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:19 pm
    —
DAK_Legion wrote (View Post):
I don't know..

Sorry

I will have to see if it is compatible. Thank you anyway.

#60: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: brunel PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:36 pm
    —
Hello, I have just started playing this mod again and its really good. One change I would like to make is the vehicle graphics. The M4 Sherman looks a bit cartoon like. Is there anyway I could change the graphics, perhaps borrowing from another mod? Also, is there anyway to enlarge the vehicles? Thanks

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Longest Day

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  :| |:
Page 3 of 4