Okinawav102 for TLD
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Longest Day

#21: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: kwenistonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:25 pm
    —
Also testing LSA patch, need to buy extra time!

#22: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:35 pm
    —
Quotation marsk FIX
Type 94 3,7mm AT FIX

Still working.... Wink

#23: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: diggin.robatLocation: Land of the krauts PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:12 pm
    —
I remember some data fixes I did for cc5 version. Please look for the flame shermie. That version at Okinawa only had the flame tube and not a "secondary" 75mm.

cheers

diggin

#24: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: salhexe PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:41 am
    —
Flametank is ok  Smile

#25: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: salhexe PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:55 am
    —
Update vetmod HERE

#26: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: salhexe PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:58 pm
    —
Error in map Iwa, main road was coded as dock crane and was impassable.

doc crane.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  295.59 KB
 Viewed:  18294 Time(s)

doc crane.jpg

#27: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: kwenistonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:50 pm
    —
salhexe wrote (View Post):
Error in map Iwa, main road was coded as dock crane and was impassable.

Ah, same error as  I reported. Perhaps a good idea to check all roads in this mod.

#28: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:07 pm
    —
Sorry:(

it will work just around the holidays!

will try to work with the version 5.50.14 Salhexe

#29: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:41 am
    —
Hey DAK_Legion, did you complete a patch/update for this mod conversion???

#30: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:14 pm
    —
Dock Crane Bug FIX for CCTLD_Okinawav102

Extrat in the file:Okinawa/Maps

DockCraneFIX.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  DockCraneFIX.zip
 Filesize:  145.38 KB
 Downloaded:  661 Time(s)

#31: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: salhexe PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:21 pm
    —
Thank you I can begin again the gc Smile

#32: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:44 am
    —
Anyplace I can download this without having to sign up for anything?

Thanks

#33: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:46 pm
    —
Sorry Michael but I can't host for this mod in matrix games and closecombatseries.net

this is the only Link for download.

the reply for your questions about stratmap.txt more later

#34: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: mooxe PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:25 pm
    —
Dak you can have an FTP site here if you wish to host anything. All can be accessable via the web.

#35: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: Stwa PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:42 pm
    —
How come only DAK_Legion gets an FTP site?  Razz

#36: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:52 pm
    —
Thanks Mooxe;)

I thought there was no more uploads new mods!THANKS!

Stwa I you want a FTP Site for you...you must get LSA;) Wink (just kidding Ehh!)

#37: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: mooxe PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:51 am
    —
New mods will be added. However, as virtually all the re-releases have patches pending or are left with the beta stamp on them, I will not add mods to the downloads section for them. The reason is, once upgraded mods may or may not work with them. They would have to be checked individually, if they didnt work the creator would have to be contacted etc etc.... It makes for a lot of extra work.

#38: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:16 pm
    —
mooxe wrote (View Post):
New mods will be added. However, as virtually all the re-releases have patches pending or are left with the beta stamp on them, I will not add mods to the downloads section for them. The reason is, once upgraded mods may or may not work with them. They would have to be checked individually, if they didn't work the creator would have to be contacted etc etc.... It makes for a lot of extra work.

I agree with this procedure.
Problem is we have NO idea when/if a new patch is coming.
WAR still needs a patch to correct the Main Screen error and I think this may require a new ScrnGadg,but I'm not 100%
The creator is then fucked with having to re-import ALL the graphics needed to the new ScrnGadg,and even with Auto Batch in Photoshop it sucks.

It's a shame GadgetMunger won't work with just a drop and drag of files and then rebuild them.
They all have to be flipped.

I don't think any new .exe will be a problem unless you've Hex edited that and with most of the important Data moved to a .txt format I just don't see much of that happening or needed.

This does leave one feeling when is the rug going to be pulled out from under me again.
I like what I'm doing now to help convert Mods to WAR but I can tell you this.
I wont keep doing it over and over and over again everytime a new patch comes out.

#39: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: Stwa PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:20 pm
    —
Roger that  Exclamation

And I like what you are doing with these conversions too, even though I don't use them because I don't have WAR or TLD.

I keep thinking I might get LSA, but I just cant seem to get out the plastic and rock.  Laughing

#40: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:25 am
    —
mooxe wrote (View Post):
New mods will be added. However, as virtually all the re-releases have patches pending or are left with the beta stamp on them, I will not add mods to the downloads section for them. The reason is, once upgraded mods may or may not work with them. They would have to be checked individually, if they didnt work the creator would have to be contacted etc etc.... It makes for a lot of extra work.

Mooxe, I think you should change your stance on WAR/TLD re-releases.

The last patches, even though still called beta, have been out for about 9 months and have made these games surpass CC5 for features and stability.  Mods now built for either will run on the other, though unfortunately the exe of each game will not connect to the other game, as proven by the Meuse for TLD mod which platoon_michael has been running on WAR (I tested/tried it too). If there is a final non beta patch for these two games I would expect very few changes and at worst the only change could be removing the b for beta in the name....

CC-WachtamRhein-Update-v45015b
CC-TheLongestDay-Update-55014b

Last edited by Tejszd on Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Longest Day

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  :| |:
Page 2 of 4