LSA vs TLD head to head
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

#1: LSA vs TLD head to head Author: gunsofbrixton PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:42 pm
    —
Hi,

Concerning online head to head...I used to play Normandy and I and had some really great, memorable, bitter battles where the entire map was basically destroyed. Tanks laying around, houses trading hands multiple times and ending up obliterated.. etc. I felt like there was somewhat of a fair fight going on.

Does it ever get to a point in LSA where that happens? Historically, the allies took the germans by surprise but then inevitably got stomped. I haven't gone far enough into LSA yet to see if there are the same types of "bitter" fights like in TLD.

So, if you were to buy one for the reasons I listed above, which game would it be?

Thanks a lot

#2: Re: LSA vs TLD head to head Author: US_BrakeLocation: USA PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:02 am
    —
bitter battles where the entire map was basically destroyed. Tanks laying around, houses trading hands multiple times and ending up obliterated.. etc. I felt like there was somewhat of a fair fight going on.

To get this effect I play Cross of Iron, any mod, h2h, equal & low points 15 day custom operation on 5 maps, players begin match in center map. Player has 15 grueling days (turns) to take all enemy vicory locations.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1