Close Combat TLD: La Batalla del Ebro 1.0
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Longest Day

#1: Close Combat TLD: La Batalla del Ebro 1.0 Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:37 pm
    —
Hi All!

For CC Community!

CCTLD La Batalla del Ebro 1.0 by DAK_Legion&Nomada_Firefox

you can download the full mod here......

http://firefoxccmods.com

http://www.moddb.com/mods/close-combat-tld-ebro-mod/downloads/close-combat-tld-la-batalla-del-ebro-mod-10

ENJOY!

main ebro.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  107.84 KB
 Viewed:  29026 Time(s)

main ebro.jpg

command.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  120.23 KB

command.jpg

en.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  145.11 KB

en.jpg

epr.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  144.14 KB

epr.jpg

gc.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  124.58 KB

gc.jpg

#2: Re: Close Combat TLD: La Batalla del Ebro 1.0 Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:55 pm
    —
Awesome, great to see the mod converted/upgraded to run on TLD. Thank you!!!!

#3: Re: Close Combat TLD: La Batalla del Ebro 1.0 Author: diggin.robatLocation: Land of the krauts PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:53 pm
    —
Great work! Thanks for your effort!  

Any changes in the data of wepsons and teams?

If terciooriamendi would make a submod for that, too...?

cheers

Robert

#4: Re: Close Combat TLD: La Batalla del Ebro 1.0 Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:31 pm
    —
Thanks Diggin!

This Mod is identical to CC5,No changes!

I do not decide on that(terciooriamendi)....ask permission to Firefox!

#5: Re: Close Combat TLD: La Batalla del Ebro 1.0 Author: baliki PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:21 pm
    —
Thanks for  the mod.I noticed a couple of problems though.
The mortar barrage does not work. and the air strike for the nationalists does not work.i know they aren't supposed to have any but I gave it to them anyway just for the heck of it.( made my own Camp for testing purposes)I hope it doesn't P.O. Firefox 'cause I changed it from the original without asking him. I also noticed that the 2 leftover BG's (both sides) will disappear from the strat map unless they are engaged.I had this prob with the CCV version of this mod too.I posted about this years ago when the mod 1st came out.Apparently no one has been able to figure this out.

#6: Re: Close Combat TLD: La Batalla del Ebro 1.0 Author: Nomada_Firefox PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:48 am
    —
diggin.robat wrote (View Post):

If terciooriamendi would make a submod for that, too...?

Tercioarmendi is a leech and he has not authorization for take nothing from my mods. You should not support him because the real people making new work will lose all taste for making new mods.

Quote:
The mortar barrage does not work. and the air strike for the nationalists does not work.i know they aren't supposed to have any but I gave it to them anyway just for the heck of it.( made my own Camp for testing purposes)I hope it doesn't P.O. Firefox 'cause I changed it from the original without asking him. I also noticed that the 2 leftover BG's (both sides) will disappear from the strat map unless they are engaged.I had this prob with the CCV version of this mod too.I posted about this years ago when the mod 1st came out.Apparently no one has been able to figure this out.

I do not understand how you can see problems from CCV on TLD........there are not changes but the code was written new and they are different games.

But if you want tell us something about this mod, you must not write here, you can be sure that if you put your problems here, nobody of us go to read them.....you should use my own site firefoxccmods.com

#7: Re: Close Combat TLD: La Batalla del Ebro 1.0 Author: BordicLocation: Gothic Line, Italy PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:18 am
    —
in moddb.com:

...The file you have selected (CCTLDModEbrov2.00.rar) is not available via any mirrors...  Sad

#8: Re: Close Combat TLD: La Batalla del Ebro 1.0 Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:46 pm
    —
Try again Bordic, just started a download from Moddb.com....

#9: Re: Close Combat TLD: La Batalla del Ebro 1.0 Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:37 am
    —
Hey DAK_Legion or Nomada_Firefox,

Do you have an icon for the mod? A Japanese flag comes in the mod directory....

#10: Re: Close Combat TLD: La Batalla del Ebro 1.0 Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:04 pm
    —
Jeesh Dak,
Your just pumping these Mods out Left and Right aren't you?
Great job too might I add.

But how are you getting your strat map info to use in the StratMap.txt file?
While importing Stalingrad to WAR I've used the RTBTool but I see discrepancies for the X/Y locations for the Overlays.
And where/How/What are you using to get the info needed for the BG_Unit Icons and the support gadgets that go above them?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

#11: Re: Close Combat TLD: La Batalla del Ebro 1.0 Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:42 pm
    —
Hey Michael!

You could read this..................

http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=8714&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30

I think my conclusions are unreliable(you can try) so what I did was make a mask of stratmap and run STRATEDIT and finally got the correct coordinates exported in a .txt

If you want to help but can tell me what to do exactly match the original(no more connections than the originals)

#12: Re: Close Combat TLD: La Batalla del Ebro 1.0 Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:01 pm
    —
Thank-you for the link.
I had forgotten that thread.

I haven't done a strat map yet for WAR so I'll let you know.
I do however see some discrepancies with this Mod on the out lines of the maps.
Their not clear cut and concise like they should be.

#13: Re: Close Combat TLD: La Batalla del Ebro 1.0 Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:18 am
    —
I just used Mafi's BTD Editor to get the graphics lined up on the Strategic Screen.
Probably going to need some minor tweaking but at least everything is in close proximity where as when I first started some items weren't even on the screen.
Great program but it would not adjust the Width/ Height for the new Overlays.
I had to use an Adobe program for that info.
Easy enough just not as easy as click,boom,done.
I'm moving on to the debrief Screen next and will then look into the Arrows,Support Gadgets and the STRBGICONS.
I gotta feeling those are gonna suck.

Looks like this program may have some issues with properly saving your work withing the StratMap.txt
Can anyone else confirm this?
Has anyone used this program?

UO0082.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  339.47 KB
 Viewed:  552 Time(s)

UO0082.jpg

#14: Re: Close Combat TLD: La Batalla del Ebro 1.0 Author: paratmar PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:55 am
    —
A documentary about the civil war in Spain.  THE BATTLE OF THE EBRO. (1938) https://youtu.be/FC24v2nvOPw  https://youtu.be/5G07TqZV-qc

#15: Re: Close Combat TLD: La Batalla del Ebro 1.0 Author: ke_mechial PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:59 am
    —
Thanks, it is comprehensible with auto-translate.

#16: Re: Close Combat TLD: La Batalla del Ebro 1.0 Author: paratmar PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:57 am
    —
New link THE BATTLE OF THE EBRO. (1938) https://youtu.be/xKSbOX3zza0

#17: Re: Close Combat TLD: La Batalla del Ebro 1.0 Author: Berger PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2021 2:16 pm
    —
Tejszd wrote (View Post):
Hey DAK_Legion or Nomada_Firefox,

Do you have an icon for the mod? A Japanese flag comes in the mod directory....

a "little" late answer but here i bring an icon in .zip

Ebro icon.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  8.92 KB
 Viewed:  8098 Time(s)

Ebro icon.png

Batalla_del_Ebro.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Batalla_del_Ebro.zip
 Filesize:  135.12 KB
 Downloaded:  225 Time(s)

#18: Re: Close Combat TLD: La Batalla del Ebro 1.0 Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2021 3:06 pm
    —
Better than what I was using, thank you for the icon!

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Longest Day

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1