Please upload your Mods to the download area of CCS
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Longest Day

#1: Please upload your Mods to the download area of CCS Author: ThomasLidstrom PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:58 pm
    —
Hello all you CC-fanatics!

I really, really appreciate the time and effort all of you is investing in the game.
I have played more or less all the CC5 mods in the download area.
The CC-series is the games which I have played the most all time.
(Elite on the C64 come 2nd...)

I would like to ask a favor of all you moders:
Could you please upload your TLD mods to the download area in CCS?
In that way it will be much easier for everybody to download them.

Thank you!

Please keep CC alive!
My son is 12 years old and I will soon introduce him to the world of CC
(he was not amazed of Civ, nor of C&C)

#2: Re: Please upload your Mods to the download area of CCS Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:31 pm
    —
If CCS want to have my mods  in their downloads for my loved;)

That would be great!!

#3: Re: Please upload your Mods to the download area of CCS Author: Nomada_Firefox PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:38 am
    —
Never I go to upload my mods here with this lack of respect. Tercioarmendi should be threads should be deleted.

If you want my mods, check http://www.moddb.com/company/firefoxccmods by example or my own site www.FirefoxCCmods.com

#4: Re: Please upload your Mods to the download area of CCS Author: ThomasLidstrom PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:55 pm
    —
Hello Nomada_Firefox,
Nomada_Firefox wrote (View Post):
Never I go to upload my mods here with this lack of respect. Tercioarmendi should be threads should be deleted.

If you want my mods, check http://www.moddb.com/company/firefoxccmods by example or my own site www.FirefoxCCmods.com

I am not sure I understand what you mean with lack of respect.
Could you please explain?
I hope that I have not offended you in any way.
I have certainly enjoyed most of your mods (not only CC5mods).
They are very creative, Star Wars, 1946 to just mention some.

There is an advantage of having all mods in one place, it will be easy for people to find them
The CC-series games are getting old, there are fewer and fewer people playing them.
By placing mods on one site it will be easier for gamers to find them.

I go to CCS every now and then to check if there is any new mods uploaded.
But nothing has been uploaded for a long time.
Parallel to this, I suspect that the number of visitors have dropped.
I believe that there is adependency between the number of visitors/members to a site and the number of mods and how they are maintained.

PS
   I visit mod sites for many different PC games (CC-series, AoE-series, EaW-series, L4D etc).
DS

#5: Re: Please upload your Mods to the download area of CCS Author: mooxe PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:45 pm
    —
Nothing has been added in a while. There are some new files out there like vetmods and other small submods. They are very hard to track so I have not invested the time into making them available through the downloads section. I have also stopped adding mods for the re-releases, the reason being they are still in beta version aparantly and new patches may have adverse effects on the mods.

Last edited by mooxe on Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total

#6: Re: Please upload your Mods to the download area of CCS Author: Sapa PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:34 am
    —
That is a very good decision!

#7: Re: Please upload your Mods to the download area of CCS Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:08 pm
    —
mooxe wrote (View Post):
Nothing has been added in a while. There are some new files out there like vetmods and other small submods. They are very hard to track so I have not invested the time into making them available through the downloads section. I have also stopped adding mods for the re-releases, the reason being they are still in beta version aparantly and new patches may have adverse effects on the mods.

AMEN!

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Longest Day

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1