Schreks, Fausts and Panzerjager Teams.
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Longest Day

#1: Schreks, Fausts and Panzerjager Teams. Author: Cheomesh PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:41 pm
    —
Question:  Rifle squads without an MG and leader squads in the German army have 'fausts.  They're handy, because I need those squads anyway - I can draw armour with a rifle squad and flank with a 'schrek, and even if the tank turns towards the latter the former can still do some harm.

That said, there are these tiny 2-man teams that carry rifles and a single faust.  Short of not having any 'shrek or rifle teams, why on earth would I take them above a rifle team or a 'shrek team?  Is there some quality about them I do not understand?

Thanks,

M.

#2: Re: Schreks, Fausts and Panzerjager Teams. Author: MajorFrank PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:11 pm
    —
Well if you're playing, say, a grand campaign of Battle of Berlin then eventually all you will have left are those little teams. So you will use them then.

They could be seen to be good as 'cheap' ways to take out a tank. If they succeed, good. If you lose them, no big deal.

#3: Re: Schreks, Fausts and Panzerjager Teams. Author: southern_land PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:07 am
    —
I think the smaller teams are harder to spot as well so they can stalk tanks... they're also cheaper if you're playing a points game

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Longest Day

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1