The mod community is dying and it is not strange..........
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Site Info

#21: Re: The mod community is dying and it is not strange........ Author: Stwa PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 7:17 pm
    —
DAK_Legion wrote (View Post):
@Stalky

You Forgot to say that:

Also.....DAK_Legion had time to PORT CCTLD_GJS4.4_TRSMV0982

he never even received THANKS!

Oh YEA  Exclamation

He ALSO forgot to mention the EASTER BUNNY  Arrow

Link

#22: Re: The mod community is dying and it is not strange........ Author: dj PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 3:33 am
    —
Sapa wrote (View Post):
I cant understand why Nomada isnt hired by the game developers...

All the sounds, graphics, modtools aso he has developed for "his" mods without "stealing" anything from the dying CC community is an art... i must say.. Shocked

Maybe Nomada really does work as VIP software developer but we just don't know it.   Confused

I bet there are some big shots on this site that are insiders in IT software profession.

Or even had worked for the Big Bosses that run Close Combat itself.

#23: Re: The mod community is dying and it is not strange........ Author: Nomada_Firefox PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 1:17 pm
    —
Quote:
All the sounds, graphics, modtools aso he has developed for "his" mods without "stealing" anything from the dying CC community is an art... i must say

Typical. Do you know why I could make my mods with the stuff from others? because I have their permission and when I had not it, I did not steal the work.

I see a lot of envy here, very typical coming from people as Sapa, you are the typical people which all the work which was not made by you and your friends is bad work and by default you attack it. I have seen a lot of people like you around the world, they tried shut down me but I continue here and I go to continue a lot more.;)

And now we can see how CCS has not rules

Quote:
If 100 people have downloaded a mod in a year, then how can that equal that the moding community is dying?

My guess:
If only 100 people have downloaded a mod in the last year, it’s either a sign of low interest of the mod, or the whole community is dying...

You are sound me as one man ignoring the true........please look all the mods or the people entering this site.

When you do not support to the modders, when you defend to the thiefs and you do not make publicity around the world from a site, it is not strange that nobody new enter here.

Quote:
Nomada_Firefox's posts are dying. Intrest in his opinion is dying.

I thought it when I wrote the first answer but now you are answering......... Razz

Quote:
Close combat is not finished, nor its community!

What community? please tell me how many CC sites do you know which they are running? It is very very funny. Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

Quote:
The CC community would be healthier if certain modders were more accepting of people "stealing their work", took it as flattery, which it is, and worked with the to further it rather than crying like a little bitch!

We have another candidate to hypocritical, if the work stolen were from you, probably you would not telling this. Very typical. I respect your work Southerland but I can not respect this opinon from you.

At the end, nothing better for see the lack of respect from this community to the modders, specially to me.
http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=9411&start=15
Insults, bad words, a great example.............and a complete shame.

After it, you can understand because I have not intentions from to show a CC mod here.

#24: Re: The mod community is dying and it is not strange........ Author: Sapa PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 6:04 am
    —
btw can you maybe help me contact the author behind this picture? (you used it right?) i would really like to ask him if i could use it too...

MarketGarden04.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  46.54 KB
 Viewed:  37347 Time(s)

MarketGarden04.jpg

#25: Re: The mod community is dying and it is not strange........ Author: jockthesock PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:44 pm
    —
Knock your self out. I took that photo when I was going through my Time Lord phase.
On another note. I can't mod, but I have spent many a happy hour (days) in the abs files changing almost every thing. My favourite was in GtC, taking the barrage, increasing its power and having 30 rounds land inside 10 seconds like a TOT fire mission. Also making up user scenarios. This adds longevity to the games.  Mods take a lot of time and effort and I appreciate all the work that modders put in. Here's a question for some of you. Would it be possible to have maps that could be switched around and perhaps even rotated in the user scenario? Just a though. And is anyone thinking of covering the Hertgen forest battles?

Close Combat Series -> Site Info

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2