Original Maps for CC5?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

#1: Original Maps for CC5? Author: Dan_Ze_Man PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:32 am
    —
I noticed that on this site there are download links for the original maps from Close Combat II: A Bridge Too Far and also Close Combat 4: Battle of The Bulge, I was wondering if the original maps for Close Combat V: Invasion Normandy could also be uploaded - either individually or in an 'original map pack' .zip folder containing all the files?
Smile

#2: Re: Original Maps for CC5? Author: Kosynier PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:24 pm
    —
Well zip your map folder and u will have it :]

#3: Re: Original Maps for CC5? Author: Dan_Ze_Man PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:36 am
    —
At that point in time my map folder was (for reasons unknown) missing the .bgm files for each map - meaning that I couldn't play any maps. The reason I originally wanted an 'original map pack' was to gain access to those original files and thus access to the missing .bgm files. The original map files can be found for two other close combat games (Bridge too far and Battle of the Bulge) but not for CC5.

The issue is fixed now though, I managed to find a secondhand CD version of CC5 and I simply used the map files from the CD (as the CD didn't work, once again, for reasons unknown) to complete my map list..

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1