Coming soon: Vietnam submod for COI
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

#21: Re: Coming soon: Vietnam submod for COI Author: Bel8910 PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:11 am
    —
Lifer...everything looks great.  I was able to make the napalm strike look both like a long flame and then a serious of explosions.  Keep in mind, I did this in CCMT...I haven't messed much with modding CCIII (still haven't figured out how to work the VFX files/tools!!).  Y  I have some of the vehicles you mentioned (landing craft, Ontos, etc.)  I also have a decent Huey and a really good Little Bird (see my pic under the CCMT Combat Camera.   You're maps look excellent!  Let me know if I can help with any vehicles, weapons, etc.  I too, found a slight gray scale works best for the background on vehicles/weapons.  If you want, I also load up my info for the napalm.  Looking forward to your mod!  On a personal note, if Matrix were to ever come out with another game, I think Vietnam would be the place to have it.  Cheers, keep up the good work! let me know if I can help.

#22: Re: Coming soon: Vietnam submod for COI Author: papa_whisky PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:23 pm
    —
I am also doing a sub mod, which entirely focusses on the leathernecks, it will be pure grunt work with no vehicles, and very limited points. To be successful you will need to conserve your men. Certainly a limitation for Nam is the availability of good suitable maps soI will look forward to these welcome additions. Not making any promises when this might be available.

#23: Re: Coming soon: Vietnam submod for COI Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:50 am
    —
Any new lifer for your mod?

#24: Re: Coming soon: Vietnam submod for COI Author: AlberianLocation: IJlst PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:31 am
    —
These maps look VERRY nice, awesome work!

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2