Help? Crashing and deletion of save game
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Longest Day

#1: Help? Crashing and deletion of save game Author: gunsofbrixton PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:45 pm
    —
Hi, I'm currently in a TLD campaign with someone and we've made it all the way to the around the last day of the campaign. No matter what happens on the map Bretteville, if my men give up, if we truce, or if we let time run out, the game freezes for one of us. I tried the save in single player and got the same result.

This is with the latest patch. Before we patched we had trouble with the game crashing to desktop. After the patch it's fine, minus this problem

We managed to have a back up file but cannot continue the campaign until we skip past this battle. The problem is we can't get past it!

Any ideas?

Thanks

#2: Re: Help? Crashing and deletion of save game Author: mooxe PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:02 am
    —
Is this save game you are playing a product of two versions of TLD? That could be a problem if so. Aside from giving your save game to someone here to see if they can truce the battle out, I would try over at Matrix Games. Get a hold of one of those guys and maybe they can adjust or fix the save file for you to be able to play that map.

Nice work getting to the end of a campaign in multiplayer!

#3: Re: Help? Crashing and deletion of save game Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:59 am
    —
The latest patch fixes a corruption problem that was causing a CTD and the saved game to become zero sized. But because you played with that version maybe there is still corruption in the saved game. Or it could be a different/new problem. Post the file over at the Matrix forum to let the developer take a look as it probably is the only chance you have to finish the GC....

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Longest Day

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1