Meuse is out ... seen at Matrix forum
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Longest Day

#1: Meuse is out ... seen at Matrix forum Author: davidssfx PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 10:22 pm
    —
I haven't had a chance to try this yet, but I saw this over at the Matrix forum ... posted by Tejszd

Matrix forum link:
http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3092392&mpage=1&#3104797

Thanks Tejszd and mod team

#2: Re: Meuse is out ... seen at Matrix forum Author: keyser Soeze PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 11:43 pm
    —
Nice, played the old version and it was great!

#3: Re: Meuse is out ... seen at Matrix forum Author: Stwa PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 5:46 am
    —
Thanks to all who put this together.

#4: Re: Meuse is out ... seen at Matrix forum Author: southern_land PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 6:25 am
    —
0.wait till the 64 map version arrives... which reminds me, better keep coding

#5: Re: Meuse is out ... seen at Matrix forum Author: Stwa PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 6:57 am
    —
Off course, keep coding, but thank you all the same.  Arrow

I am sure I will enjoy these for a long time to come.  Idea

#6: Re: Meuse is out ... seen at Matrix forum Author: MF_Church PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 11:22 am
    —
Wow!

Truly beautiful.

Very Well done.

And many thank you's!!

:)

#7: Re: Meuse is out ... seen at Matrix forum Author: Cathartes PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 7:12 pm
    —
A challenging mod, and beautifully put together.  Hats off and standing ovation!

#8: Re: Meuse is out ... seen at Matrix forum Author: ManoiLocation: Brussels PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 9:16 pm
    —
Is it normal that the ovm maps are black?
One turn played but I already love it! Thanks!

#9: Re: Meuse is out ... seen at Matrix forum Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 12:42 am
    —
ovm maps are black??? Definitely not normal and haven't seen that....

Thanks for taking the time to post guys it is appreciated!

I hope you do all enjoy and appreciate the changes, especially the effort of Southernland & Q.M with all the map drawing and coding!

#10: Re: Meuse is out ... seen at Matrix forum Author: ManoiLocation: Brussels PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 7:03 am
    —
yes all the ovm maps are black.
In every case thanks fot one of the best mod so far : great maps, agressive AI (I play the french and the AI is launching his troops in a coordinated manner. In Florenville by sample a part of the tanks have attacked the bridge, another part was coming by the marsh in the northern part of the maps). I don't have to wait 10 minutes when playing in a defense role, to see the AI attacking.
good work too on the at guns : the 75mm canon are doing a great job : they take casualties but are not blown up after a shot or two!

#11: Re: Meuse is out ... seen at Matrix forum Author: Sapa PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 8:34 am
    —
It looks good in my PC and my girlfriend asked what kind if stupid old French music i was playing Very Happy

#12: Re: Meuse is out ... seen at Matrix forum Author: salhexe PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 1:51 pm
    —
Thanks Tejszd Very Happy

#13: Re: Meuse is out ... seen at Matrix forum Author: BungarraLocation: Murchison region, West Australia PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 1:50 am
    —
Fantastic fellas, The maps, gameplay.

Close Combat will never be dead with talent like yours around, truly a work of art.

That go's to all the modders out there!  Very Happy

Thankyou

#14: Re: Meuse is out ... seen at Matrix forum Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 2:54 am
    —
How hard would it be to get this for WAR?
It looks great and I have completed a few GC's in CCV with this Mod but I don't own tLD.

#15: Re: Meuse is out ... seen at Matrix forum Author: ManoiLocation: Brussels PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 1:21 pm
    —
has anyone an idea for the ovm maps that don't appear correctly? I play in 1920*1080 in windowed mode as all the other cc version on my computer. I have looked in the maps folder and the ovm maps are well in.

#16: Re: Meuse is out ... seen at Matrix forum Author: kwenistonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 3:56 pm
    —
Had a crash after finishing round 2 on Vresse... (win7 64, 5.50.14b). Have granted admin rights to the exe now, see if this changes anything.

Great first impression, and the AI is pretty good! One small note: the description of the smoke grenades is in German (nebelhandgranate).

#17: Re: Meuse is out ... seen at Matrix forum Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 4:12 pm
    —
Manio,

Haven't had any other reports of black OVM's. The Meuse map OVM files are built I believe per LSA's default sizing, do you have LSA and does it work with all the same resolution?

Couple things you can try;
- change screen resolution
- try playing full screen
- update Direct-X
- video drivers try newer or older (Nvidia once in the past broke CC). Also try changing some of the video card settings especially if they over ride a game's default setting.

Last edited by Tejszd on Fri May 18, 2012 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

#18: Re: Meuse is out ... seen at Matrix forum Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 4:14 pm
    —
kweniston,

When did it crash? Where you able to to continue playing?

Examples;
- end of battle morale?
- air attack?
- certain vehicle destroyed?

#19: Re: Meuse is out ... seen at Matrix forum Author: kwenistonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 4:29 pm
    —
Tejszd wrote (View Post):
kweniston,
When did it crash? Where you able to to continue playing?

Just after finishing the battle (time ran out), the exe crashed to a windows error.
It was a tank heavy battle. I remember adding a PzIV to the Germans.

It might have nothing to do with the mod, but I will try the same battle again tonight.

#20: Re: Meuse is out ... seen at Matrix forum Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 4:31 pm
    —
Thanks kweniston, time running out crash doesn't sound like a mod error but more likely an exe issue. Hopefully your second attempt tonight works fine....

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Longest Day

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 4