Update May 2012
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Rhineland '45

#1: Update May 2012 Author: Buck_ComptonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 11:20 pm
    —
Hey Guys,

I've almost reached the 50% limit of the maps needed to make for the Rhineland mod. I have now all the maps within the operations Veritable and Blockbuster done! Here are a couple of previews of the latest maps I've made!

Cheers Buck

Calbeck(Weeze).jpg
 Description:
Calbeck
 Filesize:  1.22 MB
 Viewed:  6896 Time(s)

Calbeck(Weeze).jpg

Wickermans hof.jpg
 Description:
Wickermans hof
 Filesize:  1.31 MB

Wickermans hof.jpg

Kevelaer.jpg
 Description:
Kevelaer
 Filesize:  1.68 MB

Kevelaer.jpg

Alpen.jpg
 Description:
Alpen
 Filesize:  1.21 MB

Alpen.jpg

Marienbaum.jpg
 Description:
Marienbaum
 Filesize:  1.64 MB

Marienbaum.jpg

Xanten.jpg
 Description:
Xanten
 Filesize:  1.92 MB

Xanten.jpg

#2: Re: Update May 2012 Author: BungarraLocation: Murchison region, West Australia PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 1:37 am
    —
Great stuff Buck  Very Happy

#3: Re: Update May 2012 Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 4:43 pm
    —
I think it's just unreal how Buck has created 30 maps from scratch since January.

#4: Re: Update May 2012 Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 6:24 pm
    —
Thanks for the update Buck, those maps are looking good!

#5: Re: Update May 2012 Author: MF_Church PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 9:43 pm
    —
THEY sure do !  look great !

My trained eye is just a drooling over each and every one of those!  

Honest!  They remind me of such beauty !and! balance.  Like a chess board! Only exquisitely so !  

So well done Buck!

tu

:D

#6: Re: Update May 2012 Author: tripwireLocation: Florida - USA PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 9:59 pm
    —
WOW.... just great!!!   Wonderful maps, Buck!

Yes, I am impressed on the quantity of maps since January.... but also how they keep getting even better!

Thanks, Buck.

#7: Re: Update May 2012 Author: Buck_ComptonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 2:07 pm
    —
Hey guys,

Thanks for your comments and compliments. I''ve astonished my self with these fast results. I do need to add that I expect to do a lot of detailing work to be done as adding stuff like: Hay carts, Tractors, Demolished cars, Furniture and dead animals to the maps. But I believe I've found a good way to rapidly and decently design the maps needed for the mod.

I have currently started reading some AAR about operation Grenade which seems like a black hole in history records. The first maps I expect to work on would be the crossing site's between Jullich and Huckelhoven and the immediate counter attack locations beyond those bridge heads!

Cheers,

Buck

Close Combat Series -> Rhineland '45

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1