Help with changing rank images
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Wacht am Rhein

#1: Help with changing rank images Author: DoktorPajLocation: Norrköping PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:03 am
    —
I have been modding for a few months now, only the simple things like soldiers weapons and number soldiers per group, but I have been thnking about a Finnnish mod in CC4WAR. Therefore I need some help with animating the new rank insignias for Finnish and Russian soldiers.
How can I do that? Wich file contains the rank insignias and what program do I need to open and change them?

#2: Re: Help with changing rank images Author: elmira PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:39 am
    —
Wow, the people on this forum are not very helpful, did you get a reply? or work out how to change ranks?

#3: Re: Help with changing rank images Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:15 pm
    —
It's not that people aren't very helpful.
It's just a very common question that with a little bit of investigating could be figured out by ones self.

Use GadgetMunger to extract the Images from the GameGadg and the ScrnGadg files inside the Graphics folder of WAR.
Then use whatever program you have/can afford to edit the Images and save them as 16bit.TGA

UO0007.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  199.74 KB
 Viewed:  475 Time(s)

UO0007.jpg

UO0006.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  207.8 KB
 Viewed:  556 Time(s)

UO0006.jpg

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Wacht am Rhein

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT