Graphics Won´t open
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

#1: Graphics Won´t open Author: DoktorPajLocation: Norrköping PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:12 pm
    —
I am trying to make a Finnis-Russian mod in CC4 WaR and i need to change the graphics of the rank insignias, but it seems a special program is needed to open the files "Soldier" and "SoldierB" and "Tanks.azp" files wich I think is needed to do this. Second, how do you change the grafics for the Medals? I know this has been done and I need some help or advice to do this.

#2: Re: Graphics Won´t open Author: Sapa PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:20 am
    —
If you look under downloads this site you will have it all  Wink

XTank to open Tanks.azp or the RTB Tool

GadgetMunger to open the ScrnGadget and Gamegadget or the RTB Tool (medals and all the other graphics)

What is your intension with Soldier and SoldierB files?

If you want to change uniform colours they are in CC4.Exe and then you need the Soldiercolourtool

Are you sure of what you are getting in to?  Very Happy btw if its for WaR you need excell to...

Mats

#3: Re: Graphics Won´t open Author: DoktorPajLocation: Norrköping PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:16 pm
    —
Thank you weary much for the help! I am now trying to get the grip of it.

Just two further questions: how can I change the graphics of the ranks? I found them and saw the image using Gadgetmunger, but I dont know if I can copy them and use another program to remake them.
Second: What is the Soldiercolourtool? i searched it on Downloads, but there were no matches.
Thanks again! Very Happy

#4: Re: Graphics Won´t open Author: Sapa PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:53 am
    —
*If you open up for example Scrngdg file you have hundreds of TGA pictures, you can edit TGA with for example Paint Shop Pro, dont forget to save them as 16 bit uncompressed.

*Soldiercolourtool is a tool for CC3, 4 and 5 to change colours of soldier uniforms in the game, but doesent work on TLD, WAR or the latest LSA

It is under Downloads/Toolbox on this site...

Soldiercoloreditor.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Soldiercoloreditor.zip
 Filesize:  26.92 KB
 Downloaded:  401 Time(s)

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1