Creating Operations and Credits
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Cross of Iron

#1: Creating Operations and Credits Author: papa_whisky PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:02 am
    —
There are three ways in which credits are provided i Entering a Map ii Provided per day of an operation iii Casualty replacement. I believe this is modified by the game settings veteran etc.

I don't quite figure out how this works. I wish to get the following effect: In a campaign at the start of a particular operation I get a certain amount of points. I thought this could be set by adjusting the number of credits for entering the start map of the operation. However some operations appear to allocate a lot more points than others even though casualties are similar and the number of credits allocated to the start map are roughly the same. Am I missing something?

#2: Re: Creating Operations and Credits Author: ArmeeGruppeSud PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:58 pm
    —
G'day papa_whisky

The reason you have had no replies may be because people did not understand your use of the word: "credits".

Obviously,when you say "credits", you mean "Requisition Points" (RP).

There is a section in the CC3 readme text that attempts to explain RP allocation, but you may need an advanced degree in mathmatics to comprehend it  Shocked

Fortunately acebars has constructed a usefull tool to help calculate RP allocations, just download it from the link in the thread below:

http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=9674

CHEERS

AGS

#3: Re: Creating Operations and Credits Author: papa_whisky PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:51 am
    —
Thanks AGS, umm yes requisition points :)

The readme text is almost as clear as mud, but after a few more reads I might figure it out. Thank you for pointing me in the right direction and for the link to the calculator.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Cross of Iron

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1